• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"RiME" is the cover star of Official Playstation Magazine's digital issue.

You cannot ever have too much blue sky in video games.

Agreed. It's just so damn beautiful.

Hopefully this gets a full retail release, so much potential... Cover looks great though. Will this make holiday release or is it definately 2015 release?

I don't think they've ever talked about a release date. It's not gonna be this year though; my guess would be May-July next year. No particular reason, just a hunch.

Man games are being pushed up more and more. I always had the impression that this game was coming summer of this year, Deep Down March-April of this year and that game also doesn't have a release date. I don't even want to see any more gameplay videos of this, I just want to buy it.

Rime has never been given any kind of release date, although based on the last couple of Gamescom conferences I think its safe to say Sony are showing games a good 12-18 months before release. I'm not personally a fan of games revealing so long before they're ready, but I think we're gonna see the same thing again with Wild and The Tomorrow Children.

As for Deep Down, I have no idea what's happening there, but I think there was a new trailer at TGS? I haven't fully caught up on all TGS news yet.

fvng

I miss tangible magazines. A free OPM magazine subscription should have been perk for plus members instead of automatic updates which should have always been a standard non premium feature. I'm sure that would have kept the magazine afloat to have a consistent readership

Mik2121

tumblr_na7v46b6ks1rr3nosxv.gif

Woah, don't remember seeing this. Is this from some new trailer?

So, is this magazine worth it? I was having a look in a shop yesterday, but it was very thin and a rather steep £6. Haven't bought a physical mag in ages.

Top Bottom