• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Three new Evil Within Videos featuring Adam Sessler

ironcreed

Banned
I'm watching it right now.

You know, I liked Resident Evil 5... but this is Resident Evil 5. I'm just saying. Looks fantastic.

AsfaeksBR

The last Sess video I saw was probably his review for Bioshock Infinite.
It's good to see him back, and even better to see him talking about TEW!

psychotron

The last Sess video I saw was probably his review for Bioshock Infinite.
It's good to see him back, and even better to see him talking about TEW!

I last saw him reviewing inFamous: Second Son, and he slammed it. You could tell he was miserable at that point.

Nibel

yxvzno.gif

Azlan

Enjoyed the videos. It is promising to me that Sessler seems to really like the game, but I already have some high hopes for it.

It was good to see Mikami again, and the interview with him shed some very positive light on this game. It's good to know that he didn't lost his touch with the survival horror genre, and that he's trying to bring it back from the grave.

Wow, they really are going all out on spoilers... Staying far far away from these vids. Anyways... These are up on the Beth Blog. Does Sessler work for them now or something?

Nibel

all TEW gameplay must be gif'd, even if "bullets hit wall in the background" has been standard since the start of the last generation with Gears of War 1. Its a rule.

Oh look, it's fake Gordon Freeman derailing another TEW thread again.

I thought the segment looked good to gif, what is your issue here?

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
It's fantastic seeing him do this, especially for this title. I wish gaming would of kept a lot of what it had. TEW is a step in the right direction.

I didn't even know about this game until I bought a PS4 and saw it all over the Playstation Store. Now I find myself wanting it...hard :-/

AkuMifune

Banned
As much as I'm afraid of hidden camp and too much action, this is slowly climbing past Alien:Isolation as my must have halloween game.

I'm placing my faith in you Mikami!

There's some good new footage in there, holy shit. The sniper rifle definitely seems to be carrying the torch from the one in RE4.

rapid32.5

I don't have a PS4 yet, but do the PS4 owners get preorder discount on Plus membership as well or it's only for PS3 version?

Shogun1337

Am I missing the entire bullets-hitting-the-wall experience?

Whether or not you're trolling, focus on the reticle, and the way a shotgun works. In any other game, that first shot would have been a "headshot" a-la Gears of War. Instead, it was way more realistic; most of the spread from the shotgun went past him and hit the wall, while some of the other fragments tapped off his shoulder. Top-notch precision is always impressive and should be admired.

Top Bottom