• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny Raid and Nightfall group/clan. Mission: Making it easier to make groups.

Afrocious

Group/Clan link here: http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/390826

I've been talking about it for the past week now, and finally decided to do something about getting folks together who want to find GAF members for raids, Nightfall Weeklies, level 28 Heroic Weeklies, and some level 28 Heroic Dailies.

Hopefully this makes things a bit easier outside of posting in the OT and hoping folks read your post. The idea is you can look up people in the group or clan, send them a friend request, and have someone you can ask to do this content knowing you're playing with a GAFfer since most of us are friendly (I say most because I can get mad when I'm x420x-no-scoped by a Hobogoblin as folks witnessed last night in the raid).

I also figured I'd implement a Clan feature so folks can easily swap into the Clan from their original one, and easily get trophies requiring having a Fireteam composed of clan members.

Anyone is free to join. As odd as Bungie's current clan system is, it's pretty flexible considering you can be part of multiple groups and swap clan tags on the fly on their website.

The only rules are that you play nice and be respectful.

Raide

Is this just for PS4 owners? Would be nice to get on the Xbox One front and starting gearing a bit more.

goldensun

Myself and SuperMoto have been playing a bunch, but we need more reliable peeps to play with us in the evening.

We both play on Xbox One. GT: G0lden 5un

Up for Raids, Crucible and pretty much anything else. Currently a 27 Warlock.

Afrocious

Is this just for PS4 owners? Would be nice to get on the Xbox One front and starting gearing a bit more.

Nah, it's for everyone. I'd actually like it if some of the PS3 and 360 folks came out of the woodworks on GAF and showed face.

Feel free to get some Xbone folks in.

Sebtrt

Neo Member
Really need something like this. Been playing alone for a week since all my friends have given up playing Destiny. Haven't been able to do a single Nightfall strike or even think about doing the raid.

I'm new the whole MMO raid scene. Is it recommended to use the headset while doing raids? I prefer not to use the headset in normal PVP FPSs, but I'm not sure if its a d-bag thing to do in raids.

LaneDS

Could post in the OT, but a question since it seems relevant.

If I start a fireteam on Tuesday night and we clear the Vault of Glass, I understand that I'm locked out as far as loot is concerned until next week. Can I take my character who has already cleared some/all of Vault and then join someone else's fireteam simply to assist them in clearing, but not receive any loot? Or am I completely locked out?

daveo42

Banned
I'll throw my hat in as well, though I'm not quite there in terms of level. Lvl 23 Hunter (PSN daveo42) and looking to conquer the end game content.

zewone

OP,

It sounds like you already are doing raid groups with other GAF members.

Do you ever change up the raid group or is it always set?

David___

Banned
I'm new the whole MMO raid scene. Is it recommended to use the headset while doing raids? I prefer not to use the headset in normal PVP FPSs, but I'm not sure if its a d-bag thing to do in raids.

Yes. Communication is a must in the raid, especially the first go through.

RiverKwai

I think I requested to join. PSN:TheTokyoSlim
But bnet is kinda buggy from work.

I won't be ready to raid just yet, but would be down for weekly/nightfall/etc.

Fair warning, I'm kinda new to FPS, so like... sometimes I die. :)

Sweet. I'm not quite 28 yet, but I've joined the group for an easier time doing the Raid for when I am.

Thanks for setting this up!

Sawneeks

Banned
Joined! PSN PS4 is FirePhantom64 and I'm currently a level 25 Hunter. I haven't tried a Nightfall or Weekly Heroic at all but if a group of us want to try it I'm down.

blackwash

Banned
Joined to find XB1 people. I'm level 28 and have beaten the raid before so add me if you need someone who knows what they're doing.

GT: entheo

TTG

So, I guess I'm in. I have no idea how Bungie's site works, how do I look up what console everyone is on?

I'm level 25 on the
lowly
PS3. Would love to do the weekly strike at some point later tonight. Missed out on last week's because my teammates had a very low tolerance for difficulty.

EDIT: TTG23_ on PS3, level 25 void walker. No mic.

Top Bottom