• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny Raid and Nightfall group/clan. Mission: Making it easier to make groups.

This is a great idea. I play w a few others from gaf and it would be great to raid. Specifically looking for people to play on east coast time.
Xbox One GT - Qwerty Killer - 27 Titan

Obscured

I'm interested in this, submitted request to join. Already in one Gaf Clan, but I like the idea of a raid specific one. I haven't done the raid yet, but looking forward to it.

XBL - Mouroutaru, Titan lvl 27 Striker maxed out, Defender near maxed out
PSN - Mouroutaru, Titan lvl 13 ( but should be leveled up by the weekend).

Psn: PaulKersey
Level 27 Hunter (maxed gunslinger, 2 away from max blade dancer)

Haven't finished the raid yet. Have gone through the first boss fight until the last but didn't kill the end boss.

Would like a group to get started around 4 Central because I want to finish this dang thing.

Joined a few days ago. I need more people to carry me!

Level 27 Hunter, both subclasses maxed with a decent amount of exotic and legendary guns.

PSN is StrongBlackVine9

I'll join up. But I think I should get to level 28 first above all else since right now I'm a level 27 Hunter.

PSN: gamerkid99
I made poor life decisions in grade 7 when I got my PS3 in 2006...

Anyone interested in raiding today on XB1?
Add/Message me, my GT is RespectThySole.

I'm a level 27 Warlock with both subclasses fully leveled and legendary/exotic everything. There are four spots open.

Edit: Group full

Jinjo

About to start the raid with some gaffers on PS4 (EU timezone, GMT+1) there is atleast one free spot, if anyone is in tonight (and tomorrow probably) send me a friendrequest: JinjoNL

Defender Titans take preference over anyone else.

Afrocious

This thread grew, as well as the clan and guild.

Glad you folks are making use of it. I'm hoping it's helping.

@Computer, if you can't find anyone in the next hour or so, I can help.

I know this is for raids and Nightfall, but I am looking for two people to help me complete the Weekly Strike on Hard so I can get 6 coins. Saturday night at 9pm EST. PM me if you are interested. Thanks.

Joined.

PSN: Pavlovs-Dogg
Level 25 Titan (Offensive Subclass)
Mountain Standard Time, will be playing Friday and Saturday this week

Navid

Joined up... Got 3 characters going at the moment Warlock (26), Titan (24) and Hunter (23). Up for the weekly strikes and high level daily missions.

Playing on PS4 in UK, so GMT/BST timezone.

nowai

Reposting from the OT5 since that thread moves so fast!

28 defender titan with raid experience and Oracle damaging weapons looking to raid tonight around 8pm Pacific with level 27+ folks.

My buddy is a 27 titan who will be accompanying me.

PS4 sunvsthemoon

Footos22

Reposting from the OT5 since that thread moves so fast!

28 defender titan with raid experience and Oracle damaging weapons looking to raid tonight around 8pm Pacific with level 27+ folks.

My buddy is a 27 titan who will be accompanying me.

PS4 sunvsthemoon

Added. Never done the raid before though.
Hmm ps4 won't find you for some reason.

nowai

Added. Never done the raid before though.
Hmm ps4 won't find you for some reason.

Ya people are saying PSN is acting up.

I just so a friend request come in, but can't access it yet. I'll check back on a bit.

So far we have two titans, a warlock and you. If anyone is interested to raid around 8ish Pacific let me know.

nowai

Sent in a request to join

PSN: College_Boy

28 Titan

PS4

Awesome! If everyone is still down for 8, we would just need one more.

Also, for the new folks, void damage is a must. It is not optional.

Even if you have a shit void secondary that you use to take down shields and then swap to your primary.

Any void is better than no. Harpies are weak to arc, so that will be OK for the Templar fight, but not 100% necessary.

Chargers17

Neo Member
Just joined up. PSN arcaneRuins. Been wanting to do some of the weekly strikes but don't have the friends necessary to do it. Level 24 warlock.Thanks!

Edit: PS4 Pacific Time Zone

Fisty

RaidGAFs first victory over the Vault of Glass! Big thanks to Tovarisc, Zerocool, Canadian, Tito, and Camel. WE DID IT GUYS lol

squadr0n

If anyone is getting together tonight to attempt the Raid or the Nightfall and need an extra let me know. Ill be on in like 3 hours (8:30 pst/11:30 est)

PS4: Squadon

nowai

So it looks like PSN is acting up, but I'm still trying to get people together for the raid.

Level 27 and above, send me a request if you are interested.

PS4 sunvsthemoon

blackflag

So it looks like PSN is acting up, but I'm still trying to get people together for the raid.

Level 27 and above, send me a request if you are interested.

PS4 sunvsthemoon

When you going? I'm trying to get my kids in bed by 9 pm pst

I'm level 27

Top Bottom