• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny Raid and Nightfall group/clan. Mission: Making it easier to make groups.

sjay1994

Why is there a 100 person limit Bungie :/

Is there going to be a riadGAF2 because I would like to get the beat the raid with clan members.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Why is there a 100 person limit Bungie :/

Is there going to be a riadGAF2 because I would like to get the beat the raid with clan members.

Me too. :(

Can we call it something like RaidGAF the second or something? RaidGAF 2 sounds poopy imo.

--

Cross - posting -

Anyone want to do it next Saturday evening UK/EU time? I have family commitments so need to arrange in advance! Have mic. Level 28 (might be 29 by next weekend) warlock. Have done it up to Atheon before but I'm not the most experienced. Have mic.

Defect

I need 2-3 people to finish the Raid on 360. We are at the Atheon Timegates.

Pm me here or on Xbox.

Gt- Defective 2

Can we call it something like RaidGAF the second or something? RaidGAF 2 sounds poopy imo.

--

Cross - posting -

Anyone want to do it next Saturday evening UK/EU time? I have family commitments so need to arrange in advance! Have mic. Level 28 (might be 29 by next weekend) warlock. Have done it up to Atheon before but I'm not the most experienced. Have mic.

How about one sticking with the OG DGAF naming convention, linked to the DGAF main?

DestinyGAF Raid [DGAF]

Edit: Trying to see if that's even available, worried that I may actually create the group by accident in the process.

Footos22

--

Cross - posting -

I'd be down for that. In same boat. We sup till 4am last night with a raid group. Got to Atheon but couldn't keep my eyes open anymore lol

Joined at templar so experienced with everything from then onwards. Even Atheon. Who is quite easy when you got the strategy bang on.

footos22 PS4

ReaperXL7

Anyone running the nightfall weekly? I gotta get a weekly done for my exotic bounty and figured now is as good a time as ever to give night a shot.

PSN: ReaperXL7

We need one or two more people for normal difficulty raid tonight at 7pm EST.

Xbone

Any class welcome.

Anyone want to carry a level 25 sunlock through the nightfall? I need it for my exotic bounty. I'm online in PSN right now: TheLamonster

I would basically be your best friend forever.

Going to run raid on normal for a buddy in 10 mins. I need 4 more people. My only requirements are must have mic and at least 27. No experience needed. PSN ziggygod

edit im trying to send and accept friend request but i think psn is acting up. they keep not showing up or gives me errors when sending requests.

krioto

I'm up for the normal raid anytime after 9.00pm australian EST

Level 27/28 warlock (depending on which helmet I use at the moment) and have both Voidwalker and Sunsinger maxed out.

I have not done the raid before, but have headset and will listen to instructions - just invite me in game and I'll be in

thanks

PS4 - id same as here

Not quite ready to do the raid yet (still only level 25) but if some people want to team up for the Weekly/Daily missions that would be great. The lack of matchmaking on these is killing it for me.

Would be great to build up some strange coins for next weekend.

PSN / PS4: crushforth
Mountain time.

Usually on after 7 - 8pm

Will be on in about 30 minutes.

Xboxone Liquidsnake00

I'm ready for daily, weekly, and the glass thing I've never tried

Level 27 Hunter hit me up man I'll be on in 5 min

looking for a group to do VOG exactly 10 hours from now. And can do 4 hours easily

I already have a friend so we're 2

I'm level 26 he's 27, both Warlocks

PS4 - ZonGz

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
I'd be down for that. In same boat. We sup till 4am last night with a raid group. Got to Atheon but couldn't keep my eyes open anymore lol

Joined at templar so experienced with everything from then onwards. Even Atheon. Who is quite easy when you got the strategy bang on.

footos22 PS4

Great, I'll add you!

squadr0n

If anyone needs an extra for the raid on psn send me an invite. PS4: Squadon. Ive done everything accept the final boss.

excaliburps

Press - MP1st.com
So, anyone interested in doing the Nightfall mission or Raid? I really need people to pair up with.

I already tried joining RaidGAF on Bungie.net, too.

PSN: excaliburps (PS4)
Level 27 Warlock.

Omni

I wanna do the nightfall like... Now. Or in a few hours or whatever

I'm a level 29 Titan defender

Xbox One and Xbox 360: randomrosso93

Friends list on the 360 is full so just message me

Klyka

Banned
Are there any raidgroups forming for this evening, around 6pm GMT+1?

Me and my friend would love to join in the vault, I am a 28 Hunter, he is a 28 Warlock.

my PSN is Klyka1, his is Stiff_Ninja

Swag

I'd like to make a hard mode raid group on PS4 tonight just to try it before the reset, preferably with patient players that are level 28+, and have done the raid before ready to wipe and progress.
And hopefully at least get to the Gorgons

I'd like to make a hard mode raid group on PS4 tonight just to try it before the reset, preferably with patient players that are level 28+, and have done the raid before ready to wipe and progress.

Count me in

Fisty

Yeah count me in, id at least like to grab the chests before reset.

PSN: big-_-_-_-boss69

Whats your PSN? Or just send me a request

Vault of glass 7pm mountain time, I am in the final part, just have to kill the boss.
I'm a lv. 27 warlock

PS4: KeVin_3000

I will be school till about 6pm Mountain Time, so it is at your best interest to add me instead, just say GAF in the message

Siegfried

I'm a level 27, (almost 28) Titan Striker, looking for people to do the raid, weekly strike and daily heroic missions on the X-Box One. Gamertag is SiegfriedX

My vacation start next week so I'll pretty much be free to play almost every time someone wants to do a raid.

Anyone up for a lvl 26 Raid this coming saturday? Starting time GMT+2 13.00 I'm a lvl 27 Titan who welcomes all comers at lvl 26 or above. Would be nice to have atleast one raid veteran who knows what he's doing though:) Add me on PSN: Kojirospath.

Reply here if you want to join up, first 6 people will be added to the party:) No backing out please, would be a shame if it would fall trough last minute. So only reply if you can commit to it:) (Maybe I should have a list of secondary members just in case. But who the hell would want to be the guy or girl on call?)

Top Bottom