• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny Raid and Nightfall group/clan. Mission: Making it easier to make groups.

Done!

EDIT: I still haven't heard from one of the folks who was supposed to be joining us, so we might have room for one more. Last chance folks, going in 1 hour-ish!

My brother waited for you for as long as he could but he told me that he didn't hear from you and when he checked on you, you were already in a raid so he didn't want to bother, what happened?

Camwi

I'm in, Camween on PS4.

Not that I have much time for this nowadays, but I hope to get a raid in this weekend.

Level 26 (close to 27 ) Sunsinger/Warlock with a mic.

dacalo

Joined for PS4.

PSN: dacalo

Level 27 warlock, haven't done nightfall or VoG, looking to join a group for either later tonight around 7:30 PM Pacific. Message me through PSN.

EDIT: i also have a mic

kgb_abc

Neo Member
Level 27 Warlock looking to do weekly for coins or raid. Will be on in 15mins. Send invite if interested.

PSN ----> kgb_psu (PS4) w/ mic

kgb_abc

Neo Member
Looking for a sixth on PS4 to try the last two bosses of the raid. Starting shortly (8 PM EST) and we're planning to go until 11, possibly 11:30 EST.

Prefer level 28, but please be at least 27. Any class is fine. Reply or PM me if you're interested.

I'm interested...I'll be on in 15mins...Send me an invite

kgb_psu

Level 27 Warlock with some raid experience

MattDoza

How familiarized should one be with the steps of a Raid before diving in and potentially harming the effort with ignorance? I'd really like to join in with someone, but worry that going in blind is not so wise.

How familiarized should one be with the steps of a Raid before diving in and potentially harming the effort with ignorance? I'd really like to join in with someone, but worry that going in blind is not so wise.

If you won't read a guide, just ask them to explain the strategy as you go.

Hey MiamiWesker, just sent you a PM concerning the Raid, figured I'd post here in case you don't notice a new message as I sometimes don't ;)

Squall add me as a friend and message me, I will be in a mission with friends. Let me know when you are ready.

We will have one spot left so if you want in add, I guess around 9 or so we may start.

ggstar999

The 100 person limit is a friggin joke and needs to be sorted now infact the whole grouping social side of this game is beyond broken.

All they needed to do was look at Diablo3 and copy.

Abelian75

Neo Member
Just requested a join as Abelian75.

I'd be really interested in forming a static-ish raid group with some of the newer players to the raid, if anyone else is interested. I'm a 27 Titan willing to play either subclass (both are maxed).

coy

Requesting to join Raid GAF with a 26 Hunter (will be 27 shortly). I play nightly and have the time to run raids and nightfalls. Thanks!

PSN: coyquettish
Bungie: coy

squadr0n

Anyone doing the raid tonight please let me know! PS4: Squadon. Ive done most of it already, just havent finished. Level 27 warlock with raid gear.

Hey guys, team had to split for work or bed so I need 5 of you guys for the final boss of Raid. I'm sitting right at the loot chest inside the stealth portion just before the final boss apparently. Any takers? Would love to kill him before the reset! PS4 and PSN is SquallASF, hit me up!

Anyone up for a lvl 26 Raid this coming saturday? Starting time GMT+2 13.00 I'm a lvl 27 Titan who welcomes all comers at lvl 26 or above. Would be nice to have atleast one raid veteran who knows what he's doing though:) Add me on PSN: Kojirospath.

Reply here if you want to join up, first 6 people will be added to the party:) No backing out please, would be a shame if it would fall trough last minute. So only reply if you can commit to it:) (Maybe I should have a list of secondary members just in case. But who the hell would want to be the guy or girl on call?)

I'd like to join if you still have an opening. The timing suits me

I've never done Nightfall or VoG and would love to do them

Hey guys, team had to split for work or bed so I need 5 of you guys for the final boss of Raid. I'm sitting right at the loot chest inside the stealth portion just before the final boss apparently. Any takers? Would love to kill him before the reset! PS4 and PSN is SquallASF, hit me up!

Actually you need to finish that whole stealth part then there is another platform section but if you get anyone that knows the ropes you will be at the boss in a few min. Thx for run and see ya.

Actually you need to finish that whole stealth part then there is another platform section but if you get anyone that knows the ropes you will be at the boss in a few min. Thx for run and see ya.

Oh ok, well thank you so much for showing us the ropers for the earlier portions. We'll have to try again tomorrow!

Is anyone else interested in doing this before I go to orbit?

Squall, Killroy and the rest, that was awesome! Thanks killroy for being a great guide. Wow the raid is a blast. We will finish it properly this week for sure.

nomis

Anyone down to join five 28s to finish the final boss in vault of glass and get some gear? We're on the very last checkpoint. Our sixth is "sleeping" for "school" tomorrow. :(

Top Bottom