• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny Raid and Nightfall group/clan. Mission: Making it easier to make groups.

Finalow

I'm not ready for the raid yet (level 23) but I think I'll be soon enough.

can I join the clan, so I might even get some raid/strike trophies when I'll be able to do them with you people? Also, is there a good guide for someone who has never done it before, so when I jump in for the first time I have some knowledge.

Swag

For those that want to attempt the hard mode raid, I think I'll start inviting people in about two hours

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Clan-wise, is somebody going to do it? I can look into it if you want. But bear in mind that I'm UK timezone and work pretty much 9 - 5 every day, so might be a delay in acceptances.

About to turn level 27 with my sunlock so will be looking to raid shortly. I haven't watched anything on it so I'm an absolutely neophyte but I'm willing to die and res and die again for the cause.

Maybesew

It wont let me set as my Playstation clan until someone leaves it....
lBDvtyE.png

lt519

We're going to try and beat Atheon normal tonight around 8est, we failed last night and are trying to recruit a couple higher levels that can survive outside the gates. Our 26s weren't cutting it.

PS4: msg me rarbusto

I am a level 27 sunsinger and I have yet to try the raid. I want to do it today. I am out for the next hour, I'll be ready to go after that.

PSN: dvader654

Please add.

BLCKATK

Just joined up. I'm an avid raider from WoW and FFXIV, looking to delve into the raiding of Destiny a bit to keep my interest in the game.

I'm a level 27 Hunter, got both specs maxed, comfortable on both. Unfortunately I have not completed the raid yet, but I've had experience opening the door to the raid and fighting the final boss.

Playing on Xbox 360. Gamertag is BLCKATK. Please add me, would love to play with more GAF people!

Alright folks, here's the deal: myself and a friend, both on XBOX ONE, are looking to find 4 more individuals for the raid tonight. I'm level 28, he's level 27. This would be in about 2-2.30 hours.

Any takers?

My gamertag is Ser Weasel.

Llyrwenne

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone level 28+ want to join me and MrStephen to just get to the first chest on Hard Raid before the weekly wipe?

I'm on PS4, PSN is TiemenMeijer. Shoot me a friend request if you want to help out. Again; Raid on Hard, just for the very first chest ( immediately after opening the Vault ).

T.O.P

Banned
Alright folks, here's the deal: myself and a friend, both on XBOX ONE, are looking to find 4 more individuals for the raid tonight. I'm level 28, he's level 27. This would be in about 2-2.30 hours.

Any takers?

Perfect timing for me, count me in

GT: KI Heisenberg

Titan 27

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Anyone level 28+ want to join me and MrStephen to just get to the first chest on Hard Raid before the weekly wipe?

I'm on PS4, PSN is TiemenMeijer. Shoot me a friend request if you want to help out. Again; Raid on Hard, just for the very first chest ( immediately after opening the Vault ).

So just the opening sync plate bit? I can give it a go. Level 28 warlock. PSN won't let me add you. PSN name is same as here.

Navy Bean

XBOX ONE available for daily/weekly/nightfall stuff. Would love to try the raid but would have to be after 10:00 ET.

Level 27 Warlock. GT is dmh33. Feel free to add me and/or join my games.

Any takers?

Add my brother, Tactical XR. Level 28, Hunter. He has been looking for people to raid with for a while.

Malo

Banned
Anyone up for nightfall? I want to complete it before the new one comes out tomorrow.

XB1 GT:THE H4NDofGOD

Level 28 titan.

kgb_abc

Neo Member
Level 27 Warlock looking to do either weekly heroic for coins or the raid this evening. Probably around 8-8:30 pm Eastern.

PSN ----> kgb_psu (PS4)

Level 28 warlock, three time raider.
Usually play from 11pm to 2am EST.

Let me know if anyone need walkthroughs or tips on the raid.

Nephtes

I joined yesterday.
Xbox One
GT: Nephtes
24 Hunter hoping to do strikes and stuff for gear to raid

I was REALLY hoping joining a clan would let me see like a clan tab in game, but nooooooooo...

Why did Bungie do it this way? So frustrating.

Could it really have been that hard to filter online players by clan name and provide you a list of your clan mates currently online to form fire teams with?

If you send a friend request be sure to say its from NeoGAF... ^_^;

So who is up for a PS4 raid around 8pm or later EST? I may have a friend or two who can go (all level 27) so I may be able to fill 3 spots. I want to at least try the raid tonight.

Again PSN is dvader654. Add or ask me to add. I'll be checking the thread. I am on now as well if anyone needs one more spot filled. I dont mind doing nightfall either.

sjay1994

banner.jpg

http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/429327

Just leaving this as a heads up for people. Unfortunately due to the limitations of Bungies clan systems, clans keep filling up causing the creation of multiple sub clans. This can be a bit hard for people who are trying to find people in the same clan on GAF, since there are clans based on time zones going into the 10's.

This clan is designed to help gaffers who are Achievement/Trophy hunters who are trying to get clan based achievements/trophies, specifically

abe.jpg

Raiding Party : Complete a Raid consiting of members all from the same clan

and

148123.png

Strength of the Pack: Complete a strike consisting of members all from the same clan

If you choose to use this clan, please leave to make space for others once you obtain the achievements/trophies you need.

This is not intended as a boosting thread, this is a thread designed to help people meet one another to get the clan based achievements and trophies

I will be attempting the vault of glass tonight, if anyone is interested join the clan to attempt for the Raiding Party trophy

So who is up for a PS4 raid around 8pm or later EST? I may have a friend or two who can go (all level 27) so I may be able to fill 3 spots. I want to at least try the raid tonight.

Again PSN is dvader654. Add or ask me to add. I'll be checking the thread. I am on now as well if anyone needs one more spot filled. I dont mind doing nightfall either.

Me!!! I was about to post I haven't tried it yet and really want to do it tonight before the reset. I'm a lvl 27 Sunsinger. I should be available 6pm PST and later. I could probably get home a little earlier if everyone else in the group has to start at 5 PST. PSN is SquallASF

Great idea! Joined, I have a Level 27 Warlock on Xbox One, XBL: stallionDC22. Usually play alone or with a group of 3 so feel free to message or invite me. I'm on East Coast of the States by the way..

Top Bottom