• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny Raid and Nightfall group/clan. Mission: Making it easier to make groups.

dengatron

sent a clan alliance request. have 7 friends in my clan and we run 2-3 raids a week, and are looking to start hard modes soon with 29-30's.

Wallach

Joined up. 28 Titan (usually Striker for Flashbang spamminz), really want to get my raid on.

Oh yeah, PSN: WallachGAF (PS4)

I'm looking to do the Nightfall Strikes and Weekly Heroic Strikes for the coins. I'd like to try the raid as well, but i'm only at level 25.

I'm on the Xbox One and my gamertag is YesConsiderably. Playing as a Hunter with a few legendary pieces of armour.

Marvel

could never
Requested to join!

Didn't know this was a thing, great idea.

I'm at Atheon if anyone wants to help on PSN my name is Assassio.

Lv 28 Warlock.

jett

D-Member
Requested to join

PS3: el_jett

Level 28 Warlock.

Anyone that wants to raid can add me, I would very much like to raid one of these days. :p I don't have a mic though.

Anko

Requested to join.
Also,
Requested to join!

Didn't know this was a thing, great idea.

I'm at Atheon if anyone wants to help on PSN my name is Assassio.

Lv 28 Warlock.

Sent you a FR, if you still need players. Level 27 Hunter. Have some Atheon experience (both in and out of portal).

Destiny Personal Ad:

PS4 Level 26 Titan/Striker. Weekend Warrior (mostly in the late mornings/early afternoon EST) and rarely during the week (evenings EST). One Exotic gear, all Legendary after. All rare weapons. Very low Crucible and Vanguard Rep. Other Factions rep? lol. No Raid or Nightfall experience yet. I think I am decent, but I might be just above-average/scrub level.

PSN name in profile.

excaliburps

Press - MP1st.com
Level 27 (for now) Warlock reporting for duty!

PSN: excaliburps (PS4). I want to tackle the Nightfall and Raid! Haven't done both due to not having enough people to party up with.

Hit me up, GAF!

Marvel

could never
Requested to join.
Also,

Sent you a FR, if you still need players. Level 27 Hunter. Have some Atheon experience (both in and out of portal).

Thanks, will (hopefully) accept it later if PSN behaves.

Looking to raid in a couple hours if I can, if not definitely this evening from about 8pm GMT if I can get the numbers.

Finally got to try out the Raid proper and got up to the last boss in about three hours. The group disbanded since fatigue started to kick in and we were playing poorly. Anyway, it was more fun than I expected. I just joined the Raid GAF group, but should I only "set as clan" if doing the Raid? I don't want to take up a spot since it's limited to 75 and someone may be trying to get the achievement.

Edit:

Looks like everyone's posting their stats.

Level 28 Hunter - Both classes all tuned up, but I can't blink jump worth a damn, especially under pressure.

Chaostar

Just applied :)

Psn: Chaostar
Titan level 28 striker or defender
Mic
UK

Drop me a friend request if you're up for the raid around 6pm BST Monday.

Anko

Thanks, will (hopefully) accept it later if PSN behaves.

Looking to raid in a couple hours if I can, if not definitely this evening from about 8pm GMT if I can get the numbers.

Ah. I might not be able to play when you're able to. Your 8pm is around 4am for me. :eek:

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Just tagging this thread as this is something I'm going to want to do in the near future, but not quite ready to take on yet. 28 Hunter on PS4 Btw.

I just joined.

PS3 player; PSN: theepicoftyler

One character, a warlock that I just hit 20 with. Not ready to raid, but hopefully will be available for strikes and stuff soon.

sjay1994

Requested to join a while back

PSN: Sjay1994.

Hoping to get the trophy for beating the raid with clan members.

Im a 27 warlock, maxed voidwalker and 3/4 sunsinger

ocean

Banned
Hi there! I applied because I'd love to try the Raid out eventually :) I'm a level 27 Titan. Fully leveled Striker, about halfway through my Defender skill set.

I'm a_javierp on PS4.

Placed request to join PS clan. Hopefully now I'll be able to do raids, nightfalls and weeklies on hardest.

Level 27 Warlock, GMT timezone.

Competa

Banned
We are going to raid, we are 5 now only missing one peep, hit me up, we will be doing it asap! GT: Its Bobby Darin, Xbox One.

Placed a request for RaidGAF PS clan.

Lvl 28 sunsinger, one upgrade away from 29.

Timezone GMT+1 aka Europe.

Haven't done The Raid yet so I hope I can handle it with some of you.

Requested to join looking to do weekly/daily heroic strikes and work my way up to a raid.I play at 7am then again around 6pm till ?? central time U.S.

Psn-Legendkilla3rd

7he_7ru7h

Neo Member
Just joined, my PSN is The_Truth138 (PS4). Feel free to add me!
Timezone is EST.
Currently at level 26, Hunter (hoping to get to 27 by the end of today).

Langy

Applied to join.

Level 25 Warlock

Looking for a bit support doing weekly heroic/nightfall strikes

Add me on PS4 Langoit

dacalo

Joined. PS4, Pacific time. PSN: dacalo

Level 26 warlock close to 27. Haven't done any nightfalls or vault of glass. Have mic. Play mostly at nights around 8 pm due to work (weekdays) and mostly weekends if no plans.

Top Bottom