• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny Strike and Mission Assistance thread.

Acrylic7

TslnhAm.png

This right here people^^^^^^^^^ Community is what we are all about!

Hello and welcome to the Destiny Strike and Mission Assistance thread.
Tired of trying to tackle Heroic Strikes alone, trying to head-butt angry Knights, matchmaking jerks eating soup with their mics on and standing in a corner while you are being bombarded with rockets and even larger rockets? Tired of getting shot in the face by absurdly OP weapons that you don’t own because you couldn’t get Strange Coins to buy one yourself? Well look no further. Here we can request aid from other Guardians with time to spare for their fellow brothers and sisters of the Light.

I made this thread because I and some others find it hard to get help in the official Destiny OT.
Basically we build Fireteams to complete Strikes/missions here.
edit- and Raids!

It’s simple really. All you have to do is post your Guardians stats, your console of choice and psn name or Xbox Gamertag, and the strike mission you need a team for. Or any other info you feel is necessary. Example time!

Lv 24 Titan/Defender
Ps3/psn- Electric7
Weekly Heroic Strike/ Ishtar Sink on Venus.
(need those Strange Coins!!!)

And voila, just like that someone should easily be able to respond to your request without any other Destiny related info or news distracting willing Guardians from your plea for help.

Some other information you may find usefull.

Destiny OT http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=901481
Hawkain’s tips and tricks. (very useful info!) http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=130621721&postcount=15716

Feel free to tell me what to add to the OP.

LuchaShaq

Banned
Love the idea of this thread so I can stop shitting up the OT.

Too bad the clan system in destiny is USELESS or threads like this wouldn't be so necessary.

Soulflarz

Banned
Can this also be used for raids? (I need a team for a raid, seeing as none of my friends are 27s)

Edit: In the case we *can* use it for that,

Level 27 Hunter/Gunslinger
PSN- GD4033 (PS4)
Vault of Glass

DrKelpo

Banned
Good idea to do this in an extra thread.

Hunter, 25, ps4...doing the exotic handgun bounty right now and have to do this special summoning pit strike. Me and a 27 friend tried it, but couldn't do it.... Sooo if some nice eu gaffer/s would be so kind and help me, that would be awesome ^_^

PSN is DrKelpo

Acrylic7

Need some help with Weekly Heroic Strike.

Lv 24 Titan/Defender
Ps3/psn- Electric7

Mr.NiceGuy

Titan, lvl 27
PSN ID: Jssom

Wanna do the weekly heroic at 28 to get the remaining 3 strange coins. Need two for help.

I got two hours to spare at the time of this post.

Acrylic7

Need some help with Weekly Heroic Strike.

Lv 24 Titan/Defender
Ps3/psn- Electric7

edit-ps3 psn still down for me at the moment :(

Acrylic7

now that Psn is back up does can anyone help me with the Heroic Strike for some Strange Coins?

ps3- Electric7
Titan/Defender lv24

Croc

Banned
Close to getting my second character to 26. That'll be nice so I can do the raid twice per week and transfer all of my shards and stuff to my main to help them level up a lot faster.

edit: oh I definitely thought this was the OT, I must have already had this up. My bad

Bumhead

Banned
Currently in the middle of the weekly heroic right now. Sat in a cave awaiting to tackle the end boss. Also up for doing some Queens Bounties and various other bits after this over the course of today. Anyone able to help me with this?

Level 25 Warlock
PS4 PSN - Bumhead1867
Heroic Strike/Queens

Currently in the middle of the weekly heroic right now. Sat in a cave awaiting to tackle the end boss. Also up for doing some Queens Bounties and various other bits after this over the course of today. Anyone able to help me with this?

Level 25 Warlock
PS4 PSN - Bumhead1867
Heroic Strike/Queens

Still trying to do the weekly? I need to do it for my exotic bounty and can play in about 30 minutes. I'm a level 24 Hunter.

If anybody else wants to do the weekly heroic today, let me know. I know that a few gaffers are on my friends list, but I'm pretty sure that they're way above me in level. My PSN is Dr_PoopMonster.

Upinsmoke

If anyone wants to do the Weekly Heroic, Daily Heroic and Queens wrath missions. Add me

Lvl 25 Warlock
PS4 PSN:Upinsmoke2k7

Angelcurio

I want to do the Weekly Heroic, Daily Heroic and Queens wrath missions once i arrive at home today, probably around 8:00 p.m. - 9:00pm.m EST. Feel free to add me.

dancmc

Level 24 Titan
Would like help with Weekly Heroic Strike or Queen's Wraith mission
PS4 PSN: dancmc
Time: 9 pm+ EST (I am not on every night, but I am trying to get myself up to raid level)

Langy

I am looking to join a fireteam to help/be helped on the Weekly strike/nightfall and queens missions

Lvl 25 Warlock/Sunisinger
PSN: Langoit (PS4)
Online now probably for a few hours, UK

Any of you PS3 "elite" want to add me, I'm totally up for high level strikes and raids. I'll even do PvP, but I kinda suck at it so far on my lonesome.

ced

Much needed thread.

27 titan / PS4 / ced0412

I need to do the heroics and queens at around 8 - 9 EST.

Maybe one night we can do a raid noob run, should be fun going in blind.

Neki

23 / Warlock / Ultimoo
PS3

I can only squeeze in a few hours a day, but it'd be nice to occasionally be playing with someone besides randoms on strikes!

Much needed thread.

27 titan / PS4 / ced0412

I need to do the heroics and queens at around 8 - 9 EST.

Maybe one night we can do a raid noob run, should be fun going in blind.

I am down for the noob run! I would love a no pressure group. I just need a legendary primary to run it, and I should have that soon. 26 Titan/Striker PS4. My name is in profile.

Actually, I was thinking of getting a noob/no pressure/just for fun clan together of around 6-10 people. Any interest?

Mr.NiceGuy

Can somone help me right now? I have this exotic bounty where I have to kill Phogoth's minions until Xyr appears so that we kill him and I get my bounty done. The strike is hard to do solo as it's a lvl 26 so at least lvl 29 guardian should help or two with lesser levels.

PSN ID: Jssom
Class " Titan/striker lvl 27

danRandall

Neo Member
Would love to do the Weekly Heroic Strikes, Weekly Nightfall Strikes...Whatever really

Lv 26 Warlock/Sunsinger
PS4 / randallx2

the games is much better with others

i mainly play Wednesday through Saturday, evenings mostly pacific standard time

contagious

Neo Member
Count me in for heroic/nightfall strikes. Glad to help anyone else out on other stuff as well.

PS4/aphex26
27 Warlock

Usually available around 8PM eastern.

River

Neo Member
Lvl 27 hunter need help on daily strike hardest lvl. Im on last boss. Ps4 id is riverbase msg for invite.

void666

Banned
Who wants to help me cheese valus?
I'm right before his room.

Nightfall

Warlock sunsinger 27

PS4

irus_void

No mic.

Edit: Just killed him.

Edit: Well, i still need to do the weekly 28

Top Bottom