• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny Strike and Mission Assistance thread.

Level 22 Titan looking for help on the Weekly Strike. :c Just need 3 more coins to get some armor and start leveling up.

PSN: Catfax

xch1n

ACEGamer89 - Level 27 Titan

Weekly strike (non-nightfall) on the highest difficulty people are comfortable with

xch1n

We have 2 for the level 26 weekly on PS4. Anyone else to try to finish this up before Xur leaves?

PSN: ACEGamer89

Looking to do the Raid for the first time sometime this week. UK time. I have one other player so I'm looking for 4 more.
I'm a voidwalker and my partner is a gunslinger.

Anyone on PS3 feel like doing the lv 22 or 26 weekly? I have one friend with me now, but we could use a third. My PSN is Swillhound if so. We're miced up.

Edit: oh hey, the poster right above me...

currently 26 Hunter (can do both BD or GS)
PS4
PSN: Beholder-Y
looking to just do some fun stuff, VOG too but I think I'm still little too low for that. got some decent gears and working on Bad Juju right now (started the chain already)

xkramz

LF two people to do exotic bounty corrupted thorn where I have to kill xyor. It's a level 26 strike.

Add me if u can help :

Psn: drsfinest72

funkypie

Banned
Perhaps, but everything in this game is much better when playing with friends.

true but the game has become more of a two day affair now amongst people who bought at launch.

do raid on main and alts, do nightfall do weekly.

sometimes hard to play with the same group when they are not as frequent any more.

Gooter

Neo Member
Looking to do weekly and daily strikes, nightfall, heroic, etc.

Level 23 Warlock
PS4
PSN: BaronvonGoot
On most nights after 1030pm CST

Somnia

Level 20 Warlock
PS4
PSN- Somnia
Weekly Strikes + whatever else. Just want help getting leveled up =)

Will be on weeknights after 7PM CST and anytime on the weekends.

Sigh. every Destiny thread is a storm of PSN users.

for anyone on XBONE

GT: panama chief
on: anytime after 5pm
doing: everything.

i knock out nightfall/weekly on my main/alts on tuesday with my brother and will be glad to help anyone that needs the win at any other time. i do dailies...solo, and like to invite people for the win. im skilled at knocking off atheon. know all the mechanics of getting through a raid. keep a pretty high k/d in crucible. anyways, send me a message if you need anything. tomorrow around 9 ill be hosting a hardmode checkpoint for atheon. jump in!

Acrylic7

Im thinking of turning this thread into a ps3 and xbone Destiny thread. The official thread is bombarded with PS4 users and its pretty impossible to get anything going.

Top Bottom