• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dying Light - Be the Zombie Trailer (preorder bonus? wtf)

drotahorror

That actually looks cool. I had no interest in this game til now.

Invading your friend's games as a overpowered zombie with crazy abilities sounds sick.

Batman '89 VHS has ruined me- 24 fucking years and counting.

Every time I see the WB/Warner Bros logo I hear Bugs Bunny saying it in my mind ("Woy-na' Bruddas!)

That said, I'm still interested in this game despite the delays. This aspect of MP sounds neat.

Damian

Nice! Was already interested in this game but this trailer might have pushed me to pick it up day one!

I loved both dead island games so I'm confident I will love this too!

Skyzard

Banned
youtube top comment said:
Making the game's only PVP mode into a preorder bonus single handedly makes me NOT WANT TO BUY THIS GAME. I could afford it, sure... but I just CANNOT SUPPORT this corporate behaviour. Codex version it is...

zhbQQAL.png

wat :/

JustinBB7

I got a nice deal for it, otherwise I never would have gotten it. Fucking hate pre-order exclusive stuff.

But now that I do own it, and have this mode, it looks fucking sick. Can't wait for this.

Been waiting for this game for a long time. I'll admit, zombies games are a guilty pleasure of mine and although I was disappointed with how Dead Island turned out, the serious and fast-paced tone of this game get's me excited.

gAg CruSh3r

This looks so amazing I can nott wait for it! That's kinda lame about the pre order bonus thing tho. Even tho I will be getting this day one.

Rivitur

Banned
Pre order lolloloolol

Someone turn this into a shit storm because that is the worst thing I have ever heard.

matthieuC

That's a preorder bonus!? Dafuq. That is a terrible, terrible idea. It looks super fun, but you can't just lock away something that big.

kulapik

Sometimes there's some things that make me want to quit AAA gaming. This is one of them.

though this is AA at best

Mrbob

So now a multi player mode is pre order bonus only? The mode is already less valuable because only people who pre order the game get access to it. Terrible.

FinKL

Is prepurchase the same as preorder in the steam screenshot? Because the way I'm reading it is that they want you to purchase it now as opposed to preordering to get the goodies.

Rocketz

Normally I'm indifferent about pre-order bonuses, but a mode in the game as a preorder bonus is a little too far. That's pretty terrible IMO.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
That's kind of...awful, you know? Seriously, important game mods behind preorders? Gah.
At least, this could be good material for Jim Sterling.

M*A*S*H

The challenge mode in shadow of mordor is early access rather than exclusive, though it's certainly not open about that. Same publisher, so I wonder if that's the case here aswell.

The trailer is fantastic, and this is coming from a single player first, multiplayer occasionally kind of person.

This game keeps looking better and better. It and Forza Horizon 2 won my Game of Show award noms from E3, after demoing them.

Top Bottom