• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Forza Horizon 2 Car Club is Number 8 in the World

Gowans

YbSKJw8.jpg

Playing Forza this morning and Club GAF is going strong, thought this was worth a call out outside of those who read the FH2 Car Club thread, go NeoGAF!

Noobcraft

Oh right, should have noticed that!

But that means no new people can join GAF ... seeing as I might be buying an Xbox One and Forza soon, this is HORRIBLE news!
Just have to wait for someone to quit the club, it actually happens fairly frequently (at least in OVEN club)

But does it club Drive Club? :O

I'll be honest, I saw the Giant Bomb Quick Looks of both, I actually find Horizon 2 much better looking. Must be the style.

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
Great news!

Time to start smashing xp boards to add more.

Just play the Online Road Trips.
Being in Australia i actually made it to the top 15 in the GAF club because when the weekly reset happened i was doing Online Road Trips.

If it wasnt for life taking over i would have kept going trying to get into the top 10.

But yeah easy XP doing the Online Road Trips.

P.S Congrats Forza-GAF.

If anyone wants to do some online road trips add me BLACK STRiDE
Australian times but im on all night weekends so doesnt particularly matter where you are from.

Noobcraft

But does it club Drive Club? :O

I'll be honest, I saw the Giant Bomb Quick Looks of both, I actually find Horizon 2 much better looking. Must be the style.
I have both and I think Horizon 2 is the better looking game. Driveclub has a really bad IQ (it is really, really bad. It looks almost 720p from all the aliasing)

Top Bottom