• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread (Vita/PS4/PS3) | December 2014

ZeroAKA

ibxAqS6uP0mPJp.jpg

iQdXQTisyMAU8.png

December 2
  • The Crew (PS4)
  • Fantasy Hero: Unsigned Legacy (Vita)
  • Final Horizon (PS4)
  • Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series, Episode One (PS4)
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix (PS3)
  • Secret Ponchos (PS4)
  • Syberia (PS4)
December 9
  • Boss! (Vita)
  • Flyhunter Origins (Vita)
  • Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series, Episode One (PS3)
  • Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams Directors Cut (PS4)
  • JUJU (PS3)
  • Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris (PS4)
  • Rock Boshers DX (PS4, Vita)
  • Scourge: Outbreak (PS3)
  • Tennis in the Face (PS4)
December 16
  • Guilty Gear Xrd SIGN (PS4, PS3)
  • Loadout (PS4)
  • Oddworld Munch’s Oddysee HD (Vita)
  • Super Mega Baseball (PS4, PS3)
  • Tetris Ultimate (PS4)
December 23
  • Broken Sword 5 The Serpent’s Curse: Episode 2 (Vita)
  • Fieldrunners 2 (Vita)
  • Resogun (PS3, Vita)
  • Shake Spears! (PS3)
  • Switch Galaxy Ultra (PS4, Vita)
  • Trine Enchanted Edition (PS4)
Check the PS Blog “Store Update” posts for full details on weekly releases and sales (NA/EU).
See a more comprehensive list of future releases at PSNStores.

ivtpAeXVLGQLx.png

• Deadly Premonition (PS3)
  • Final Horizon (Vita)
  • Hitman HD Trilogy (PS3)
  • Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition (PS4)
  • Secret Ponchos (PS4)
  • Titan Attacks (PS4, PS3, Vita)
    [*]Driveclub: PS+ Edition

iUZF595xwMinA.png

iHjzuPoct27eD.png

I wasn’t sure if PDF 2nd would win, so I prepared a sad Miku header in the unfortunate event that the game lost. It turns out that I had nothing to worry about. These posters had the right idea:
The PD series has always been solid, and F 2nd is no exception. Catchy tunes and challenging gameplay make it more than worth the $40 price tag.
Bound to find a song you like, pretty graphics, and can get challenging.
Because people would get salty if we named it GotY already.

iMAZ5629qEZK8.png

Quote to view and add yourself to the PSNGAF friend list!

iNUltJBap0dIf.png

The banner sure looks empty this month...

baekshi

Banned
I'll vote for Soul Sacrifice Delta every milliseconds, seconds, minute ,hour, day, month, year, decade and every century.

3rd... I guess 150 posts in a month isn't too embarrassing lol. This month should be better than last for me. And school ends so lots of time for gaming.

daydream

Banned
This month will be very affordable for Vita owners (anyone can afford to not spend any money, after all). Fantasy Hero looks rough but I guess I could see why genre fans might be hoping for a quality game. Anyway, time to catch up a bit is always appreciated.

Thanks for the thread, Zero!

jvm

Gamasutra.
Posting in another month's thread.

pfb8oaQ.jpg

[*]Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris (PS4)
Wait, wait, wait. That's coming out already? The sequel to the last isometric Lara Croft puzzle-platformer? I thought that was 2015!

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Decided to buy a PS4. And this time, I am gonna choose Reg3 for my PSN account since finding a R1 game can sometimes be difficult where I live :/ And since DLC must fit the region of the game.......... *sigh*

Case in point: Dragon Age Inquisition.

Can't be arsed to always do digital considering the size of the files (44 GB? Get the fuck out of here, lol)

So, my Vita and PS3: LaughingBanana Region 1. My PS4: a new region 3 account. Recommend me a good PSN name, GAF.

ZeroAKA

I think the Game of the Month poll was rigged. Can we trust ZeroAKA? We should ask the OECD for help.
Not many people voted this month even though I posted multiple reminders. It wasn't even a contest really.

PDF 2nd won with 6 votes, and Binding of Isaac and Freedom Wars tied for second with 3 votes each.

Not many people voted this month even though I posted multiple reminders. It wasn't even a contest really.

PDF 2nd won with 6 votes, and Binding of Isaac and Freedom Wars tied for second with 3 votes each.

directly proportional to their quality.
;3

ZeroAKA

I didn't even count my own vote for PDF 2nd or the PM from Tapejara that said he voted for CoD because his copy of Miku 2 got lost in the mail. Also, nobody voted for GTA V or Dragon Age Inquisition.

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Decided to buy a PS4. And this time, I am gonna choose Reg3 for my PSN account since finding a R1 game can sometimes be difficult where I live :/ And since DLC must fit the region of the game.......... *sigh*

Can't be arsed to always do digital considering the size of the files (44 GB? Get the fuck out of here, lol)

So, my Vita and PS3: LaughingBanana Region 1. My PS4: a new region 3 account. Recommend me a good PSN name, GAF.
WeepingPickle

daydream

Banned

I was the only one to vote Rollers of the Realm, wasn't I. :p

I didn't even count my own vote for PDF 2nd or the PM from Tapejara that said he voted for CoD because his copy of Miku 2 got lost in the mail. Also, nobody voted for GTA V or Dragon Age Inquisition.

Action game sequel to a CRPG. Deserves no mention.

Garraboa

It'd be the GOTM, for sure. Wonder what will be new in the Vita version.

The prospect of having all the DLC that the Wii missed is more than enough for me.

And some Classic/PSP christmas sale!

EDIT: And I just happen to find this, saying that LMEX has been pushed to Q1 next year! Grr...

You guys are good people, voting for GTA V is blasphemy.

nampad

Consider that Remote Play needs you to be logged in into the same account on both devices.
You could use your region 3 account to download stuff and play it on the region 1 account though.

Why would we vote for PS4 games in a Vita thread? :p

daydream

Banned
The prospect of having all the DLC that the Wii missed is more than enough for me.

And some Classic/PSP christmas sale!

EDIT: And I just happen to find this, saying that LMEX has been pushed to Q1 next year! Grr...

Ah yeah, the DLC. I never played the rerelease on PC, only on WiiWare. And, of course, the original. Man, that'd be a fantastic easter egg if they included it in the EX version but I guess all the MSX stuff prevents that. I'd even be content with the original artstyle but, well.. probably not happening.

Also, I'm willing to bet that there'll be new stuff aside from the Hell Temple and the Time Attack mode.

Playing Persona Q and thoroughly enjoying every single bit of it, I wish those of you Vitabros without 3DSs could play this. It's like a love letter to any DRPG fan and of course both the Persona and Etrian series. Great dialogue/writing, great gameplay, dungeons, soundtrack (oh god what a godly soundtrack).

This month my Vita usage will mostly be for Destiny's expansion pack, so remote play. I most likely won't be buying anymore games this year for any of my systems, everything I have is going to be keeping me busy during this month that I'm getting off school, starting on the 12th. Bring on the GOTY polls, I'm ready to vote aha!

Hikami

Hm, don't think I'll be buying anything this month (for once).
May import Phantasy Star Nova after I try the demo tomorrow but that's about it.

My wallet could use some rest after all those games in November..

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Aaaand the verification e-mail for PSN is not sent, and after scouring the internet people also having this problem, with their verification e-mail requiring 2-3 hours to arrive.

WTF SONY

B-Genius

Unconfirmed Member
Hey guys, I'm seriously tempted to get the Mass Effect Trilogy (11.99 GBP).

Never really played any of the games, and I'm in the mood for a Christmas sci-fi epic.
But first, some questions:

1. Do you get 3 separate downloads when you buy the trilogy on PSN?

2. I've been told it's a good idea to go through the games systematically, and get the whole complete story. Should I worry about grabbing any DLC out of the gate, or can I enjoy the base experience of all 3 games? (Does the trilogy come with any DLC?)

3. Naturally, buying/playing all 3 games on one console, I would like my character progress/choices to carry over. I trust this is no problem with the PS3 trilogy and save data? If I'm gonna do this, I'm gonna do it right.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Hey guys, I'm seriously tempted to get the Mass Effect Trilogy (11.99 GBP).

Never really played any of the games, and I'm in the mood for a Christmas sci-fi epic.
But first, some questions:

1. Do you get 3 separate downloads when you buy the trilogy on PSN?

2. I've been told it's a good idea to go through the games systematically, and get the whole complete story. Should I worry about grabbing any DLC out of the gate, or can I enjoy the base experience of all 3 games? (Does the trilogy come with any DLC?)

3. Naturally, buying/playing all 3 games on one console, I would like my character progress/choices to carry over. I trust this is no problem with the PS3 trilogy and save data? If I'm gonna do this, I'm gonna do it right.

1. Yes you separate the download for 3 games.
2. Yes the trilogy comes with *some* DLC. For ME1, you don't have to buy anything (Pinnacle Station is not available for PS3) For ME2, you need to buy Zaeed Revenge and Arrival, both I consider very important for the wholeness of your experience. Other DLCs are just for cosmetic. Mass Effect 3, unfortunately, comes with no DLC except the free ones in the MP. So you have to purchase From Ashes (really important, gives you one of the game's best character), Extended Cut (for the "fixed" ending), Leviathan (interesting for lore purpose), Citadel (extremely important), and Omega (skip this one if you want) + all the extra appearance and guns stuff DLCs.
3. AFAIK no known problems.

bobbytkc

ADD New Gen Gamer
I am pretty much done with Freedom wars. I'll get around to playing dangon ronpa this month.

And you americans get such ridiculous deals. Black Friday is amazing. We get crap here in asia.

Top Bottom