• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN Sale (NA)

m@cross

Week 1 of 4, games will change each week. Grabbing myself SAO!

PSN Sale_1.jpg

So looking at the store now, couple things I will update in the OP

1. Guacamelee is listed as PS3/VITA, not just PS3
2. Catlestorm is listed as $4.50 as a PS3/VITA title
3. Dragon Fantasy is listed as PS3/VITA, not just PS3

Mildly tempted to jump in on Liberation to get my Assassin's Creed fix while I wait for Unity to be really cheap and wait for a next generation port of Rogue.

Toki767

I need to spend about $40 to get to $100 for $15 back. So I may go with Sword Art Online and Tomb Raider...though maybe I'll just grab Game of Thrones.

Yea, I'm tempted by Tomb Raider and Wolfenstein this week. Maybe Oddworld instead of Tomb Raider, not sure.

Loving all these PSN sales. Very conducive to my struggle to remain digital-only on the PS4 and Vita.

m@cross

I need to spend about $40 to get to $100 for $15 back. So I may go with Sword Art Online and Tomb Raider...though maybe I'll just grab Game of Thrones.

Damn, I almost forgot... need to get my money too.

Is the Lego game any good on VITA?

JNA

Banned
I can finally get SAO :D.

How's the game for anybody? It's not a total monster hunter clone is it?

bsod

Banned
Sweet. I was hoping I'd find Wolfenstein digitally for the same price Best Buy was selling it for during Black Friday.

AgentP

Thinks mods influence posters politics. Promoted to QAnon Editor.
Strike Suit Zero worth it? I like the idea of a space shooter.

awww yisssss Wolfenstein, hopefully they won't screw around with the pricing too bad in Canada, because I've been waiting for it to hit $30 for forever.

edit: comes up as $29.99 for me in Canada! Getting my boxing day shopping done early this year.

Petrie

Banned
I guess I keep waiting for Worms PS4 to go on sale.

Getting tired of dragging my 360 to game nights, but not paying $25 for another Worms.

Gurish

Fuck Wolfenstein is there! I've been waiting for you!
But I've already bought Mordor at their BF sale, what should i do? I don't like playing 2 games at the same time, but I don't know if it will be cheaper by the time i finish Mordor, decisions decisions...

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Raiden IV: Overkill is very tempting. I just wish I knew when Sony was gonna contact people about that $50 refund thing for Vita owners.

Already got Tales of Symphonia Collection when it was on sale for $10 & have Pac-Man Museum on XBLA. SAO is tempting on the grounds I want to see how much the story will make me laugh in comparison to the anime.

Einbroch

Banned
I can finally get SAO :D.

How's the game for anybody? It's not a total monster hunter clone is it?

Awful. Utter garbage. I'm so mad at myself for breaking my own rule and purchasing it, a digital only "retail" game, at full price.

Gameplay is clunky, slow paced, and boring. The SWITCH! system doesn't work, it just leads to frustration and battles lasting longer than they should. The translation is a complete joke. It's not even Engrish, it's unreadable at parts, especially the embarrassing romance section.

Not fun, do not buy.

Tempted by Tomb Raider, but I think I'll hold off and see what weeks 2 to 4 bring. I hope there is a Destiny discount next week since the DLC is that week

Oddworld seems like a good price but also the price it should have been in the first place, which makes the sale price less attractive.

Will probably still buy. Is it very pretty on PS4?

Top Bottom