• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kojima at Platinum Games - It Has To Be This Way

Dawg

platinumgamesztchk.png

"Selfie with Minami"

This man knows what he's doing. This looks legit, I can tell from some of the facial expressions and from seeing quite a few Kojima teases in my time.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Rising 2?

Yes, please.

Neiteio

An MGR2 with the amount of content and polish of Bayonetta 2 would probably be the GOAT.

Let me dual-wield katanas and double up on parries like a whirling tornado of sharp pointy things.

The End

Yeah, I mean, getting Platinum to do a ZoE game would be a amazing, no joke. Dialing back my expectations a bit, a Rising sequel done by Platinum from the ground up (instead of salvaging it at the halfway point) would be an instant buy.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Man, ZOE 3 with Platinum involved would be absolute insanity... I'll settle for Rising 2 though.

Fisty

I filled out a survey from Konami about MGR, and I mentioned about 40 times that i would love to see MGR 2 use FOX engine. A man can dream...

Top Bottom