• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sora no Kiseki Evolution not announced [Fake]

Status
Not open for further replies.

duckroll

http://www.sora-full.com/

There it is. The new "Evolution" project is Sora no Kiseki. I guess we can expect it on Vita in 2015. For those not aware, "Evolution" is the branding used for the Vita ports of Kiseki games with full voice acting added. The ports are not developed by Falcom.

New sprites or old sprites is my only question.

That teased silhouette of
Estelle
seems to be slightly different in shadow compared to the original art...

Wait wait wait, a Trails in the Sky remake?

Nah.

Just with full voice-over, new OP, and some other stuff here and there.

wrowa

Have the previous Evolution remakes been any good? "Not developed by Falcom" doesn't make me particularly hopeful.

Anyway, will be interesting to see if XSEED is going to touch this. Depends on how much of the text would need to be reworked, I guess.

Nohar

What.

WHAT?!

Oh boy.

... Oh well. Nice and all, but we aren't going to see this one in Europe/North America anytime soon. Also, I'm still waiting for Second Chapter or Sora no Kiseki on PC (XSEED, please ;_; ).

Is there the 3 games in it or just the first?
If so should we expect Xseed to localize it since they already translated part 1? I'm doubtful but it would be nice.

Kaybe

Unconfirmed Member
Poor XSEED. Working on the PSP versions and now this comes. I hope they can also bring these over.

duckroll

Looks like the domain isn't even registered by Kadokawa. Lame!

Domain Name: SORA-FULL.COM
Registrar: CRAZY DOMAINS FZ-LLC
Whois Server: whois.crazydomains.com
Referral URL: http://www.crazydomains.com
Name Server: F1G1NS1.DNSPOD.NET
Name Server: F1G1NS2.DNSPOD.NET
Updated Date: 20-dec-2014
Creation Date: 19-dec-2014
Expiration Date: 19-dec-2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom