• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What the hell is going on with the Verendus-Knack avatar?

dmr87

Been seeing this for a couple of days. I've seen at least 4 people with it, at first I thought it was the same person making multiple posts in one thread.

Some kind of joke? Or because of the All hail Knack thread?

fllb.png

HIR0

A number of members made bets with Verendus about announcements at PSX and he collected. Nothing to do with the Knack thread.

GAF memes are painful to the soul. We are supposed to be a more sophisticated breed with more sophisticated memes. I don't know how much the rest of you know about memes (I am an expert).

RedAssedApe

Banned
there should be a rule that only one poster with knack avatar per thread. first come first serve/dibs.

so annoying when scrolling comments. lol

Luckily I didn't participate in that risky game. Otherwise, I would have been one of them :)
Oh and to those who lost the bet, how long is duration of wearing that knack avatar?

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
I noticed this the other day too, I view all of those with the Knackatar as the same person now, easier on the brain.

KoopaTheCasual

See I understand that the Knack thing is a big GAF meta-joke. What I DON'T understand is whether the recent string of MGS threads, 'asking if it's the best game ever created and whether it's a philosophy', are serious or also tongue in cheek.

It's an effort to make it so that we'll never forget that awful game's existence. We likely won't, though, given its status as one of the worst launch titles around.

Verendus

Banned
81 of you took a horrible, horrible bet. I'm so sorry. I knew there were a few of those avatars, but 81? Really guys?
I wouldn't say it was horrible; I thought the bet was fair.

I think only 15 people didn't keep their word so there are around 65 with avatars at the moment. They probably deserve a reward of some kind at the end of this.

Silky

Banned
Another righteous and edgy GAF meme (pronounced maymay) that people are forcing down our throats with its obnoxiousness. Kind of like pushing a really bad TV series.

Just like banderas.gif

Just like the famousmortimer shit.

Just gonna put people with Knack avatars on mute.

D

Deleted member 20920

Unconfirmed Member
It's fairly creepy...

And I refused to thank Knack:p

Top Bottom