• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
ffH1X6j.png

aKF7baq.png

eHeQDcf.png

Or4cMpG.png

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
ijGw5Tx.png

Player List:

Register on the LoLGAF player spreadsheet (created by boken) with your GAF name and Summoner name.

View the spreadsheet to find other players in your ranked tier and on your server to play some games!

Community Info:

Join the NeoGAF chat room in game! Click on the chat tab in the lower right corner of the client when you're logged in:

YGHCUuP.png

Click on the create/join button:

kMMkMxc.png

Type NeoGAF in the entry box and join:

xS05uoD.png

You can hit the gear icon in the top right of the chat box and click "autojoin on startup" to join the room when you log in.

MeHth9m.png

We also have Mumble servers for talking to other GAF players in-game or just to hang out and chat with other LoLGAF players.

Server 1:

Label: NeoGAF
Address: 72.5.195.123
Port: 64738

Server 2

Label: NeoGAF 2
Address: voice.central.eoreality.net
Port: 3004

eSports:

Check out the League of Legends Championship Series thread (created by Edwardo) to discuss the weekly LCS action with other members of LoLGAF!

Nekofrog

Banned
does ghost earn anything for having the most posts despite being banned during periods of the last thread

also deadnames memorialized forever

does ghost earn anything for having the most posts despite being banned during periods of the last thread

shame. unending shame.

speaking of bans, Dobkeratops was so happy DeadNames got banned right before we posted the thread so he could re use the Wall of Shame template :^)

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry

also deadnames memorialized forever

deadnames' timely ban saved me thinking of a new hall of shame design and it fits with the lazy rehash theme

thanks deadnames

Nekofrog

Banned
if only he could have made 4 more posts before being banned

you should make something for the first OT post to shame whoever was dumb enough to spend the most money on this game and then post about it

im at almost 2k

zkylon

zkylewd
according to reignofgaming also:

sion nerfs?

Sion
Decimating Smash [Q] - Mana cost now 40/45/50/55/60 (down from 45/50/55/60/65)
Soul Furnace [W] - Mana cost now 60/65/70/75/80 (down from 65/70/75/80/85)
Roar of the Slayer [E] - Mana cost now 35/40/45/50/55 (up from 35 at all ranks)

i'm guessing it's a nerf since sion e is kind of what makes him a super strong laner right?

also righteous glory buffs, raptor cloak buffs and zz top buffs

nothing really matters cos GHIBLI CHAMPION

drawkcaB

i'm guessing it's a nerf since sion e is kind of what makes him a super strong laner right?

Yep, although I'm surprised they didn't go after the 50% damage buff on units hit after the first for his E. Mana changes nudges him away from poke and more towards combo'ing his abilities, which I like.

I don't see any jungle tank buffs...

zkylon

zkylewd
Yes. Still more of a love tap.
i think that's the right amount for him, imo he's like the best melee design, lots of small decisions in his spells (aiming the e with the minions, wait for the full q, explode the shield early for the damage and miss the tankiness, etc.) is really good design

Yep, although I'm surprised they didn't go after the 50% damage buff on units hit after the first for his E. Mana changes nudges him away from poke and more towards combo'ing his abilities, which I like.

I don't see any jungle tank buffs...
iirc they're coming on 5.5, so any day now...

I can see Bard dropping some shrines to help tank junglers save their health pots. And then the top junglers abuse the hell out of it to get a faster clear and it gets nerfed to the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom