• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Quest Heroes is coming to the west! (PS4 exclusive)

GameE

79fed71b0e1ff2cdf0a48d6c92a659bd.jpg

That’s right! You read that correctly, the announcement is real - Dragon Quest Heroes will be coming out in Europe and North America in 2015, exclusively for PlayStation 4 and will be available as both boxed physical release and digital download via PlayStation Network. So if you were thinking about importing Dragon Quest Heroes because that would be the only way you’d get to play it, you no longer have to!

http://eu.square-enix.com/en/blog/dragon-quest-heroes-coming-west

Day 1 for me :O

duckroll

See? I'm not sure why people were so doubtful of a Koei Tecmo Musou-like game not being released in the West. It's basically a shoe in, regardless of the DQ series at large. :p

ScOULaris

Everyone needs to buy this if we have any hope of ever seeing a proper DQ game localized for the West again. This is a crucial tipping point, people!

Arizato

Hahahaha, wow! I was just in the import thread reading about the game and I was thinking if it were to come to the west.

I am really interested even if I have only played 2 hours of Dragon Quest VIII!

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Fuck yeah! It's felt like ages since we got a Dragon Quest game that wasn't on phones.

I don't care that it's Musou, I'm getting it.

ys45

God damn it I knew it !
Each time I import a game it's coming here .

Oh well at least it's coming here , Il double dip for sure

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Fantastic!

Now, please, bring DQVIIRemake as well, Square. Come on!

D

Deleted member 20920

Unconfirmed Member
Just in time to stop people from importing. Should have waited another week to make more people import lol.

Might still buy the Japanese version if the price in my local stores fit my budget.

Great for everyone who has been wanting a localisation

Square-Enix is garbage, haha. This instead of X or VII. That'll keep the franchise healthy.

Oh, PS4 only? I guess importing will be the he only way I get to play this.

Top Bottom