• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bronx-Man presents: Ask A Black Dude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Have you stumbled upon a conversation and you just couldn't understand some of the words, even though they were all in English? Do you constantly see some new hashtag or abbreviation on Twitter that just confuses you? Image macros that leave you scratching your head? Well be befuddled no longer, as I have decided to spread my wealth of urban knowledge to you, the average NeoGAF user!

Don't be shy! Just ask away!

I just wanna say that Reds are the superior cigarette..I don't care what anyone else thinks..
Black & Milds immediate second..

Also, do "they hate us, cause they ain't us" have any merit? Enquiring minds..

Bronx-Man

Banned
I wish this thread was in |OT| so I could follow it :(
It's never too late to join us in the sun.

brown-bomber.jpg

I'm actually going to expand on this with "Why Do Black People Look Better in Suits?"

Just all about that natural confidence.

is witch house just halloween themed trip hop?

Close, halloween themed electronica.

Is it true Black dudes carry heat in their pants?

If that's what you wanna call it, yeah.

RP912

Banned
I just wanna say that Reds are the superior cigarette..I don't care what anyone else thinks..
Black & Milds immediate second..

Also, do "they hate us, cause they ain't us" have any merit? Enquiring minds..

As a former smoker of Black and Milds...this post stinks :/

RyudBoy

Why do you call each other nigga all the time but get all mad when for example, a white dude calls his black friend nigga? Need a good explanation.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Why do you call each other nigga all the time but get all mad when for example, a white dude calls his black friend nigga? Need a good explanation.
N-word privileges are exactly that, privileges. Remember that well.

Why do people think all black people are African Americans?
Black is just a catch-all term used, similar to how most people use the term "white" even when describing non-anglosaxon Caucasians.

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
What is black twitter?

Please answer in the form of the classic "white people tweet like this..., but black people tweet like this..."

thx in advance

Bronx-Man

Banned
If i bring just ice or just cups to a cookout, am I allowed to take home a plate?
One plate, but it's gotta be the shittiest thing they got over there.

Why does Wayne Brady make Brian Gumble look like Malcolm X?

He's what we like to refer to as a "cornball brotha".

What is black twitter?

Please answer in the form of the classic "white people tweet like this..., but black people tweet like this..."

thx in advance

white people tweet like "I just got this pumpkin spice latte with my new birkenstocks #blessed" but black people tweet like "my little brother just got shot by NYPD for staring at this white girl for too long"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom