• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘Catwoman’ Jocelyn Wildenstein arrested for clawing and slashing designer boyfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDX

Jocelyn Wildenstein, the NYC socialite, famous since the 1990s for spending millions of dollars on plastic surgery to make herself look like a cat, because her billionaire ex-husband liked cats or something.

Well, she's in the news again for attacking her current boyfriend.
http://www.kansascity.com/news/nation-world/national/article119751803.html

SbVxp8f.png

New York socialite Jocelyn Wildenstein has a face that’s been photographed hundreds of times — because after $4 million worth of plastic surgery, she looks like a cat.

Now the woman known as “Catwoman” has a mugshot to add to that collection.

Wildenstein, 76, was arrested early Wednesday at her Trump World Tower apartment for allegedly slashing her longtime designer boyfriend in the chest with scissors and pouring hot wax on his face during a brawl, according to The Daily Mail, which ran her mugshot on Thursday.

Police say she also clawed Lloyd Klein in the face with her nails.

The 49-year-old Klein reportedly shoved the so-called “Bride of Wildenstein” into a walk-in closet to stop the assault.

“Lloyd was using his laptop and evidently not paying her enough attention. So she screamed at him to get off the computer then picked up a lit candle and threw the hot wax all over him,” a source told The Daily Mail.

Wildenstein was arraigned in Manhattan Criminal Court on felony and misdemeanor assault charges and freed without bail, the Post reported.

Her Mugshot.
4WA4svY.jpg

How she looked throughout the years
DMfJtBU.jpg

Hagi

For 4 million dollars spent to look like a cat you'd think she'd at least have got whiskers. Cheaper to be a furry.

Oppo

yikes. that's fucking scary mental illness on display.

what doctor could possibly live with themselves after applying obviously detrimental plastic surgery to this woman?

Fuchsdh

She's got a real "wonder how I got these scars" face going on in that mugshot. Sad that she apparently didn't have someone who could have moderated that and gotten her help.

SigSig

Jocelyn Wildenstein, the NYC socialite, famous since the 1990s for spending millions of dollars on plastic surgery to make herself look like a cat, because her billionaire ex-husband liked cats or something.

There are successful furries?

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
Owwwwwch the face looks painful. She's got to be in constant discomfort.

sazzy

New York socialite Jocelyn Wildenstein has a face that’s been photographed hundreds of times — because after $4 million worth of plastic surgery, she looks like a cat.

MC Safety

Surely she must be in discomfort? That must be rough. Doesn't even look like a cat.

You know what will fix that?

More surgery.

The New York Times said:
"New York socialite Jocelyn Wildenstein has a face that’s been photographed hundreds of times — because after $4 million worth of plastic surgery, she looks like a cat."

Can someone point out the cat she resembles?

Starfield

Oh don't you dare look back
Just keep your eyes on me.
I said you're holding back,
She said shut up and dance with me!

Violet_0

Banned
“Lloyd was using his laptop and evidently not paying her enough attention. So she screamed at him to get off the computer then picked up a lit candle and threw the hot wax all over him,”

she really is a cat now, I guess

Korigama

Hm, looks vaguely like an old lion with the lighting and angle in the courtroom photo. Otherwise, not getting the impression of anything catlike in the other pictures.

The things that people with too much money won't do to themselves...

Trey

I thought someone who worked on the production of the Catwoman movie had gotten arrested at first.

Hoped, really.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
are they remaking Beauty and the Beast?

11a5810690f2e170b188dab0472e86bf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom