• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

“Mr. Robot” Looks To Be Winding Down

bitbydeath

Such a good show, hope it goes out with a bang!

Slater told Collider last week:

“[Creator Sam Esmail] always said it was going to be somewhere in that zone, and he didn’t want to go further than what he could creatively contribute to that storyline. So, I think that season four will be it. I think they’re in the writers’ room, as we speak, putting it all together, but I have no idea what it’s gonna be, or if I’m gonna be floating in and out of scenes. I have no idea, so we’ll see what happens.”​

Rami
“He’s always said maybe four or five, and that is still pending in his head. I’ll tell you that I’m sure the studio would love to see it go for as long as it could, but he’s restrained. He’s got a story to tell, so I’m all for whatever he wants to do. He’s a very brilliant human being.”

http://www.darkhorizons.com/mr-robot-looks-to-be-winding-down/

Grinchy

Banned
Hopefully season 4 is the last. It's still enjoyable for the most part, but it already feels so damn stretched out.

Bran-dono

Banned
I also remember reading that if Esmail made it four seasons, he would make it a longer season. Don't quote me, though, that memory is vague.

Nymphae

Banned
I'm upset that they never really paid off the FBI Bernstein program thing, I was hoping the show would get crazy as fuck,but I guess there's still a lot to uncover about White Rose's plans.

jolof96

I'm upset that they never really paid off the FBI Bernstein program thing, I was hoping the show would get crazy as fuck,but I guess there's still a lot to uncover about White Rose's plans.
exactly. I still dont know whether the mystery of the washington township plant will ever be revealed or whether whiterose truly is delusional

I watched through season 1, stopped at season 2 after few episodes. Couldn't handle all that dumb, edginess in the show. I tolerated it through season 1, it just got worse and worse in season 2.

Last edited:

dcll

Banned
I love this show, the guy that plays Irving is so damn good. He was great in Boardwalk and Vinyl as well. Spoilers if you havent seen season 3 on this link, awesome scene though

Grinchy

Banned
I watched through season 1, stopped at season 2 after few episodes. Couldn't handle all that dumb, edginess in the show. I tolerated it through season 1, it just got worse and worse in season 2.
There are a lot of things wrong with season 2. The third was better but it still has problems.

Top Bottom