• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

“The Texas Chain Saw Massacre” makes strong debut on Game Pass

Draugoth

Gold Member
In a whirlwind of gaming excitement, the latest addition to Microsoft’s Xbox Game Pass has taken the gaming community by storm. “The Texas Chain Saw Massacre” has achieved blockbuster status, amassing a staggering number of players within a mere 24 hours of its debut.
Merely a day after its release, the official Twitter account of “The Texas Chain Saw Massacre” proudly announced that over 1 million players had dived into the game during its first 24 hours. The surge in popularity continues to surge, a testament to its widespread appeal.

Critics, too, have been captivated, with the game earning a “Strong” rating on OpenCritic. The consensus among top critics yields an impressive average score of 78 across various platforms. For fans of horror and multiplayer, this is definitely a game to have on your Xbox Game Pass radar.

XBL Top 10

1. Fortnite
2. Warzone
3. Rainbow Six Seige
4. Texas Chainsaw Massascre
5. Roblox
6. Apex
7. GTAV/GTA Online
8. Madden 24
9. Minecraft
10. Destiny 2

MiguelItUp

Game is awesome, but man, I hope they get the content train rolling fast because I can see it getting VERY stale VERY quick for some players.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
YqU0djP.jpg

Been hearing good things about it, also the Giant Bomb video on it looked fun.

WoodyStare

I thought it would be something I’d play for 45 minutes and then delete but here I am still having fun with it 10 hours later. It’s a nice distraction before Starfield comes out.

Top Bottom