• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

$10 Gamepass Ultimate every month

Topher

Gold Member
With how cheap the conversion thing is, this is a huge fucking waste of your MS Rewards points, do them and buy games that aren't on GamePass.

Uh....maybe a waste for you. Not a waste for me at all since I don't buy digital games if I can help it. And if I do have to buy something digital then it is certainly not going to be from the MS store. Using MS Rewards, I've had Game Pass for over a year and I'm set until July 2023. Haven't paid a dime. A fucking waste? I think not.

Last edited:

Topher

Gold Member
You're seriously half a moron if you burn MS Rewards on Gamepass Ultimate, it's the worse deal intentionally on the rewards.

So someone is a moron if they don't spend MS rewards the same way you do? What is wrong with you, man?

Using the points you have to spend a fuck ton of points that can convert into money on MS store, all that money you're burning you could buy a Series X and sell it and get real money out of it, even at a loss and it's a better use than GPU sub idea.

You are missing the entire point. I'm using MS Rewards to get Game Pass cheap and easy. Using points to buy and sell hardware is a hell of a lot more work than it is worth. I'm paying zero dollars out of pocket. If you can't figure it out then that's your problem.

Last edited:

jaysius

Banned
So someone is a moron if they don't spend MS rewards the same way you do? What is wrong with you, man?
Time is money, the amount of time you need to spend to get even ONE month of Gamepass Ultimate via MS Reward points is FAR MORE than $60-$70(This is CND with a bad exchange rate even) for THREE years of GPU with the conversion method.

Anyone making money is making $60-$70 far faster than the time you're using to get enough points to afford MS Rewards.

Last edited:

Topher

Gold Member
Time is money, the amount of time you need to spend to get even ONE month of Gamepass Ultimate via MS Reward points is FAR MORE than $60-$70(This is CND with a bad exchange rate even) for THREE years of GPU with the conversion method.

Anyone making money is making $60-$70 far faster than the time you're using to get enough points to afford MS Rewards.

Fantastic. adamsapple adamsapple already provided the scenario for doing that above and I've said absolutely nothing negative about it. So three years for $70 or pay nothing at all indefinitely. Zero dollars out of pocket is my preference. Getting more out of real dollars is yours. Difference here is I'm not the guy calling others "morons" because their choice doesn't align with mine.

Perhaps you could be useful in this thread and explain to everyone how they can get three years of Xbox Live Gold for $70.

Last edited:
Top Bottom