• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

12 Monkeys Season 3 Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

GavinUK86

http://ew.com/tv/2017/04/10/12-monkeys-season-3-trailer-2/

When 12 Monkeys returns for its third season, Cole (Aaron Stanford) will discover the shocking truth that the Witness is his own son — who nearly unmasks himself in the exclusive trailer below!

Based on the 1995 film of the same name, the Syfy series follows weary time traveler James Cole (Aaron Stanford) and virologist Cassandra Railly (Amanda Schull) as they attempt to save the world from the Army of the 12 Monkeys, who released a plague that kills off most of humanity.

The third season picks up months after Cassie was kidnapped by the Army of the 12 Monkeys and discovered that she is the mother of the Witness. How will they handle the truth? Check out the promo, which includes your first look at Christopher Lloyd as the Pallid Man's father.

12 Monkeys returns Friday, May 19, airing 8-11 p.m. ET each night throughout the weekend until Sunday, May 21 on Syfy.

YouTube link

SeanC

I enjoyed Season One but it kind of lost me towards the end, just seemed to ramble along. How was Season Two?

GavinUK86

I enjoyed Season One but it kind of lost me towards the end, just seemed to ramble along. How was Season Two?

Brilliant. It just got better as time went on. Season 3 is sounding good and putting it all out over a weekend is an interesting way of doing it.

I've been finding it painful, about 6 episodes into Season 2 and its on the back back burner. I am also hoping someone posts in here telling me it gets better or to bail out now.

DieH@rd

Banned
I found S1 enjoyable, but I stopped watching S2 after just few episodes. I will maybe return to it when I find time.

KonradLaw

Best SF show on tv right now. Can't wait for S3. Really happy they already renewed it for final 4th season, so it will wrap up in some nice way.

jonno394

Just finished season 2, what a blast. Just in time for the season 3 weekender, can't wait. Great news that they have got a fourth season and have an end date to work towards now without fear of not finishing their story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom