• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

15 Films to See in June (what are you watching?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I plan on catching:

A Pigeon Sat on a Branch Reflecting on Existence
Love & Mercy - seeing it Friday
Me and Earl and the Dying Girl

maybe:
Dope
The Tribe

I remember hearing about Me and Earl and the Dying Girl a while back, but had forgotten about it. I wish I could watch it tonight.

maxcriden

Thanks for the thread as always!

-Is MAEATDG going wide on 6/12 or is that NY/LA only?

-No love for Spy? High hopes for that one.

-Let's see...what's the content advisory like for The Overnight? Not really sure what to make of that one.

Thank you!

Thanks for the thread as always!

-Is MAEATDG going wide on 6/12 or is that NY/LA only?

-No love for Spy? High hopes for that one.

-Let's see...what's the content advisory like for The Overnight? Not really sure what to make of that one.

Thank you!

1. Only 14 theaters, but will expand.

2. See above. It's fine.

3. It's pretty graphic in portions, but in a funny way.

Apt101

Not on the list, but I want to see that new Macbeth. Looks like it's going to be visually amazing, and I've seen the play twice and love it.

linsivvi

Quite a few I will watch but will only be able to see them some months later.

I can attest that the Tribe is ridiculously good and it's best to watch Eden while drunk. :)

Dying to see Jurassic World and Inside Out.

I'm a little shocked about everyone clamoring to see Spy though. It looks like the same kind of comedy as Paul Blart or Tyler Perry's Madea movies.

SpaceHorror

Probably just Jurassic World. Nothing else I'm interested in will come out anywhere near me.

As for Jurassic World, still not too sure on what to expect. I hope it's good, but I'm not sure how thrilling it's going to be with all its CG after Mad Max. If it can give me even half of the wonder and thrills the original still gives me, it should be a worthwhile experience.

Saw Me,Early and the Dying Girl yesterday. I couldn't connect with it as much as I wanted to but still definitely a worthwhile watch that stands apart.

I'm actually wondering if Dope might peak my interest more. Both look to be standouts in terms of coming of age teen movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom