• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

19 year old girl eaten alive by Bear & cubs - Whilst on phone to her mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkwing

sprsk said:
You are attacked by a bear and her cubs. Do you:

A. Call your mom to talk about it/if you were on the phone already, keep her on the line to describe the situation.
B. Hang up the damn phone and run like a mother fucker?
the bear was playing with her, probably already disabled her

UrbanRats said:
I have to admit, the dialogue transcriptions are strange:
-At one point she screamed: "Mum, the bear is eating me! Mum, it's such agony"-

But it's translated from Russian, so you have to take that into account.

yah, i was thinking this

SmokyDave

Vagabundo said:
No prob, but that's actually the whole story. Nothing more, nothing less. lol @ Sun...
I'd imagine they've just cribbed it from some obscure Russian newspaper and ran it straight through Google.

daviyoung

Banned
UrbanRats said:
I have to admit, the dialogue transcriptions are strange:
-At one point she screamed: "Mum, the bear is eating me! Mum, it's such agony"-

But it's translated from Russian, so you have to take that into account.

Mum says: 'I could hear the real horror in her voice, and the bear chewing'

Regardless of translation, it sounds so implausible. What was the step-dad doing? Making up a tent while a few bear cubs gnawed at his leg?

darkwing

daviyoung said:
Mum says: 'I could hear the real horror in her voice, and the bear chewing'

Regardless of translation, it sounds so implausible. What was the step-dad doing? Making up a tent while a few bear cubs gnawed at his leg?
he already dead

Ryaaan14

Banned
At one point she screamed: "Mum, the bear is eating me! Mum, it's such agony"
Am I the only one who thinks this dialogue is too melodramatic to be real? Something had to have been lost in translation here.

Edit: Was posted by another poster numerous minutes before I submitted post into the thread.

Coxy

I know people are pretty into their phones but who the fuck talks on the phone while being eaten by bears for an hour?

linsivvi

Veezy said:
Well, see, sometimes people have kids. And they love these kids very much.

THEN SOMETIMES THEY HEAR THEIR KID BEING EATEN BY A FUCKING BEAR.

That's pretty horrible.

Well, see, he's a computer, and computer has no emotion.

He's just acting in character.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
I'm terrified of bears, one of the few animals that determine if I'm going to a certain country or not.

mike23

Jesus fucking christ, this is fucked up.

Why didn't the bear kill her first? I've never heard of a large predator like a bear eating something while it's still alive. Don't they usually kill their prey first?

Jay Sosa

mike23 said:
Jesus fucking christ, this is fucked up.

Why didn't the bear kill her first? I've never heard of a large predator like a bear eating something while it's still alive. Don't they usually kill their prey first?

Because it's most likely made up bs?

DonMigs85

sprsk said:
You are attacked by a bear and her cubs. Do you:

A. Call your mom to talk about it/if you were on the phone already, keep her on the line to describe the situation.
B. Hang up the damn phone and run like a mother fucker?
maybe they already ate her legs, so she couldn't run

lobdale

3 ft, coiled to the sky
When I go to get eaten by bears, I make sure that I let the bears eat me for 60 minutes, and place three separate phone calls to my parents to complain about it. For the first 45 minutes or so I let the bear gently chew on my balls and tenderize the rest of my body, because I am capable of living for a long time after having my legs eaten off and thankfully I always remember to turn on the speakerphone because I can't hold the phone by my ear after the bear eats off my hands.

Vagabundo

Moar story here:

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/265455/Bear-s-eating-me-girl-told-mum-in-call

Unknown to Tatiana, the bear had already killed her husband Igor Tsyganenkov – Olga’s stepfather – by overpowering him, breaking his neck and smashing his skull. Olga, a trainee psychologist, saw the ­attack on her stepfather in tall grass and reeds by a river in Russia and fled for 70 yards before the mother bear grabbed her leg.

She alerted the police and relatives in the village of Termalniy, near Petropavlovsk Kamchatskiy, in the extreme east of Siberia.
She begged them to rush to the river where the pair had gone to retrieve a fishing rod that Igor had left.
In a second call, a weak Olga gasped: “Mum, the bears are back. She came back and brought her three babies. They’re... eating me”.
Finally, in her last call – almost an hour after the first – Olga sensed she was on the verge of death.
With the bears having apparently left her to die, she said: “Mum, it’s not hurting anymore. I don’t feel the pain. Forgive me for everything, I love you so much.”

RJT

Medalion said:
The Sun is a UK tabloid

This story is not posted anywhere else online

This is bullshit, move on
Agree. I find it strange that the name "Olga Moskalyova" doesn't appear in any Russian newspaper...

daviyoung

Banned
Muskweeto said:
Whenever I read a post from you I read it in the voice of John C. Dvorak.

I have no idea what he sounds like, and had no idea who he was until I joined up on here, but I bet he's as cool as a cucumber.

Muskweeto

daviyoung said:
I have no idea what he sounds like, and had no idea who he was until I joined up on here, but I bet he's as cool as a cucumber.
Really? Then why do you have him as your avatar?

daviyoung

Banned
Muskweeto said:
Really? Then why do you have him as your avatar?

I read an article of his from some computer blog a long time ago. That picture was on there and I liked the expression on his face.

Enco

SmokyDave said:
Any chance of a small excerpt in the OP? Story sounds interesting but I've blocked The Sun in my office and I'm not unblocking it. Shitrag.
I approve.

Youch. Sounds crazy.

Jay Sosa

Enco said:
I approve.

Youch. Sounds crazy.

The entire "article", not allowed to c&p the gruesome pictures of the half eaten corpse

A TEENAGE girl gave her mother a horrific commentary by mobile phone as a brown bear and three cubs ate her alive.
Olga Moskalyova, 19, made three calls to mum Tatiana during an hour-long ordeal as the adult bear toyed with her before killing her.

At one point she screamed: "Mum, the bear is eating me! Mum, it's such agony"

Tatiana, whose husband, Olga's stepfather, was also killed, said: "I heard the real horror in Olga's voice, and the bear chewing."

The killings took place near Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky in eastern Siberia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom