• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

$199 Series S COD on box+ 1 month GPU?

Is there a factual study or data behind the "dur dur stupid casuals" assumption?
Brother worked at a GameStop for a few years. The amount of ppl who would come in thinking that Madden and 2k were "playstation games" would shock you. Some ppl really do just see a commercial with a PS logo at the end and then immediately go to a GameStop.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Microsoft needs to confirm in the trailers that it's coming to other platforms?! Where have you been? MS and especially Sony constantly promotes trailers that only feature their logo. Sony did it the entire fuckin time that they had marketing rights to cod. Where were you?! What are you talking about?? Sony did everything they could to make casuals think games like COD were playstation only. Stop.

What are you talking about? Microsoft still promoted COD on Xbox. The Sony deal didn't prevent Microsoft from releasing COD trailers confirming it's coming to Xbox.

Here is the COD 2020 trailer from the official Xbox channel

Do you really think Microsoft will release COD on Playstation, but prevent Sony from advertising that it's coming to PlayStation?!

Nice!! If you haven't played halo infinite recently go give it another go. It blows my mind ppl are still saying "infinite" sucks because it has evolved into the best fps I've ever played at this point. Enjoy!
How is the single player on that? I only played halo 1 and 2 on pc way back in the day. I know multiplayer is where the series shines, but i don't have time to do it anymore. As money gets more plentiful, time goes away, unfortunately.

What are you talking about? Microsoft still promoted COD on Xbox. The Sony deal didn't prevent Microsoft from releasing COD trailers confirming it's coming to Xbox.

Here is the COD 2020 trailer from the official Xbox channel

Do you really think Microsoft will release COD on Playstation, but prevent Sony from advertising that it's coming to PlayStation?!

Nice try buddy, that's not what you said. Here is your quote

"Microsoft would need to confirm in trailers that COD is on other platforms."

That's absolutely ridiculous. MS is allowed to make or share trailers for COD without mentioning PS or Switch or any other platform. I did not say that Sony would not be allowed to tell ppl that Cod is on PS lol. Reread what you typed, maybe it was just an error on your part.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Nice try buddy, that's not what you said. Here is your quote

"Microsoft would need to confirm in trailers that COD is on other platforms."

That's absolutely ridiculous. MS is allowed to make or share trailers for COD without mentioning PS or Switch or any other platform. I did not say that Sony would not be allowed to tell ppl that Cod is on PS lol. Reread what you typed, maybe it was just an error on your part.

Yes. It was an error. I stand corrected. Thank you for pointing this out and apologies for any confusion caused on my part.

How is the single player on that? I only played halo 1 and 2 on pc way back in the day. I know multiplayer is where the series shines, but i don't have time to do it anymore. As money gets more plentiful, time goes away, unfortunately.
Oh I feel that time/money ratio too! Very true. I liked the campaign. Wasn't blown away but it's worth a playthrough. I never ended up going back and doing co-op campaign but it's always on my mind to try that one day

Top Bottom