• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.
Should've never been in the position for the refs/Kaman to fuck them up in the first place. I'm stunned Woodson goes all hard on Anthony and STAT (eventually) yet isn't shitting on JR yet? Stupid rotations/gambles all game and got his ass torched off over the court.

Hello.

You play to win the game.

You don't play to just play.

I still don't understand Woodson coddling jr like a child. Jr shud have been benched a lot earlier or at least have gotten an earful from woody.

charsace

I still don't understand Woodson coddling jr like a child. Jr shud have been benched a lot earlier or at least have gotten an earful from woody.
I've said it before and I'll say it again; JR Smith will retire a Knick and has a job waiting for him as long as he doesn't do something to screw it all up. Everyone in the front office and the coaching staff loves him.

Pkaz01

Get an avatar

but.. the only other real SF on the team is Dudley, and he's having a bad start, he couldn't bench beas.

i hate the process of picking one so i just avoid it lol I consider making an avatar bet just to get it over with

true i mean tucker is listed as a forward but I don't think moving him into the starting line up is the best move if scola is going to be benched.

i would have ran with dagic/tucker/dudley/scola/gortat but what do i know

I wish Melo got the calls that some other star players get. Teams stay beating him up and he doesn't get the calls.
All joking aside, three straight BS calls on Carmelo. The last 2:

1) The horrible offensive foul where Marion fouled him before Vince Carter slid under Carmelo in midair (blocking foul).
2) Kaman forearm shivers Carmelo in the face, minimal contact from Carmelo to Kaman. No call.

Shoot, he didn't even get calls in the Olympics!

Melo-Gif.gif

But yeah, too many turnovers/stupid play earlier in the game did them in.

giri

i hate the process of picking one so i just avoid it lol I consider making an avatar bet just to get it over with

true i mean tucker is listed as a forward but I don't think moving him into the starting line up is the best move if scola is going to be benched.

i would have ran with dagic/tucker/dudley/scola/gortat but what do i know

LoL. No way can tucker start.dragic/brown/dudley/ moris/gortat... but it leaves the bench very bare.

I've said it before and I'll say it again; JR Smith will retire a Knick and has a job waiting for him as long as he doesn't do something to screw it all up. Everyone in the front office and the coaching staff loves him.

I can see him being a fun dude IRL but it really bugs me how he gets a free pass. On what planet does he think he should bring up the ball over Kidd or Felton? JR started off well with making appropriate passes and not being dumb but he has returned to his old chucking and over dribbling ways. Despite that melo will get most of the heat from the coach and the press.

Yep, there was zero D until the last 5 mins or so.

We also had a lot of horrible TOs. Gave up like what, 18 points on those? 2 of those were back to back as well. Shameful stuff.

Knicks played poorly but they should have won that. I'm mad right now.

Word. That last brick from melo was just painful lol. I'm still in disbelief.

Pkaz01

LoL. No way can tucker start.dragic/brown/dudley/ moris/gortat... but it leaves the bench very bare.

i would prefer that to brown and beasley starting at the same time. but who cares really he has all season to play around with the line ups not like we are going anywhere

Should've never been in the position for the refs/Kaman to fuck them up in the first place. I'm stunned Woodson goes all hard on Anthony and STAT (eventually) yet isn't shitting on JR yet? Stupid rotations/gambles all game and got his ass torched off over the court.

Hello.

You play to win the game.

You don't play to just play.

Another loss that's on Woodson's stubbornness. He leaves JR for way too long to get torched by Vince and not do nothing on offense. I would rather have Brewer out there playing defense.

giri

I love how Wes Johnson can't even get run in a blowout.
He's just there for the photo op's later.

I wonder if PHX will take Ridnour and DWill from us

Beasley, Wes, and Marshall for Ridnour and Derrick.

i would prefer that to brown and beasley starting at the same time. but who cares really he has all season to play around with the line ups not like we are going anywhere

True enough. And with the bobcats determined to ruin their tank job...

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I fell asleep in the 2nd quarter to wake up to a damn near 30pt blowout. smh.

Also, lol Knicks.

Well that was a weird fast break lol

Lakers look a bit sluggish. The bench is going to have to be competent in this half if they're going to win.

Top Bottom