• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of Don't Use Imgur

legacyzero

Banned
iJpXeqX2N9MM6.png

iM4OJGahaTlrd.png

Darkdeus

WRC looks like a joke compared to Dirt 3.

The lighting is actually pretty nice and at least it has much better physics. It's no Richard Burns Rally but id give it a 7 out of 10 on the sim scale while the Dirt games are around a 5. They are all fun games though.

Your shots are fantastic and it wasn't directed at you specifically but I must admit, I'm just saturated with Dishonored now.

Thank you, and I know dude, I didn't mean to sound kinda hostile. You already know how it is, and I agree, too much of a good thing isn't great. These are my last shots, I hate posting a lot of the same game, especially when it's been posted a lot already.

When it's like that, the best thing to do, imo, is just leave the thread for a while. That's what I do. :)

antitrop

I can't help but feel like Dishonored doesn't look very good. Too "console-y". There are some impressive shots in this thread, but overall I dislike the aesthetic.

I can't help but feel like Dishonored doesn't look very good. Too "console-y". There are some impressive shots in this thread, but overall I dislike the aesthetic.

I think it's less the aesthetic and more the density of the scenes, when you're forced to fill in the finer details using only textures to get around hardware limitations it's bound to happen. it's meant to look grungy, but when you clean up the image quality the absence of object and geometric clutter stands out quite a bit.

scitek

Thank you, and I know dude, I didn't mean to sound kinda hostile. You already know how it is, and I agree, too much of a good thing isn't great. These are my last shots, I hate posting a lot of the same game, especially when it's been posted a lot already.

When it's like that, the best thing to do, imo, is just leave the thread for a while. That's what I do. :)

I just try to find unique spots or perspectives when a game's been posted a lot. Try to change things up a little. I don't know that I do a good job of that lol, but I do make an effort.

ghibli99

First post in here. Hopefully I'm doing this right... Mirror's Edge, 2560x1440, FRAPS .BMP resaved as 12-quality .JPG in Photoshop, hosted on SkyDrive.

20121018mirror.jpg

This game is so beautiful.

Top Bottom