• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of Don't Use Imgur

38543390.jpg

91725003.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Yeah. Has more dimension and scales into the distance better.

The other one reminds me of SMB2 and/or the Mario All-Stars art style.

The sharpening is a bit overdone, it'd be nice to be able to tone it down a bit. Text becomes a pain to read

I like the muted colours though. I've got it on Lesser and it looks quite good imo.

decyx

The sharpening is a bit overdone, it'd be nice to be able to tone it down a bit. Text becomes a pain to read

I like the muted colours though. I've got it on Lesser and it looks quite good imo.

It's possible to adjust the sharpen values using notepad++

firefallclient2012-054cucv.png

And, of course, since it IS a beta...
firefallclient2012-052duj6.png

The fact that the former lead on vanilla WoW and the lead designer on Tribes 1 & 2 are involved with this game is so blatantly obvious - in all the right ways. And here I told myself I wouldn't be playing anymore MMOs... though really it plays nothing like an MMO, which is why I'm loving it so much! I can't wait til they get more content up and running, incredibly fun so far.

First 2 are default and the 3rd shot using darkD3 "lesser" setting filter and a little less sharpening than default

I honestly think the game looks pretty good.

wQTNz.jpg

AZV7E.png

1Do0C.jpg

First 2 are default and the 3rd shot using darkD3 "lesser" setting filter and a little less sharpening than default

I honestly think the game looks pretty good.

http://i.imgur.com/wQTNz.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/AZV7E.png[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/1Do0C.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Brah, right in the thread title:

[B]No Imgur
[/B]
And in the OP,

[B]Only 2 pics per post[/B]

Just a heads up.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Looking at Diablo 3 still makes me sad.

I don't think I'll ever buy it.

graphics arent everything

It's true, graphics aren't everything, but they can ruin enough for people to not even care. Same reason why I only played WoW once. I literally can't stand that art/graphics style, being the most successful mmo really won't matter after that point.

inky

The environments are not too bad, but the mud filter, the low poly characters and some of the enemy/armor designs are terrible. Not as bad as WoW for sure, but still. The fact the only improvement you can apply is the sharpen filter (which makes everything look grainy) is not helping. I don't know how they wanted this to be a game that lasts 10 years when already at launch it looks pretty terrible. Oh, and the Brink compressed cutscenes are the worst sin against humanity.

I've been playing Dungeon Siege 3 for the past weeks and dare I say I think that looks better.

It is a good game... (if you don't get disconnected and avoid lag) so you could at least convince someone to gift it to you and give it a try EatChildren ;P

Darkkn

D3 environments look really nice, but character and enemy models could be a lot more detailed. Are they even using shaders of any kind?

Top Bottom