• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Feb |OT| Rubio Early Favorite for Racist of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
D2gnb.jpg

12154629.png

507558209.jpg

BlakeShock.gif

1b011e06e3249757e936ed3c81c444c2c7d70250.gif

tumblr_lyjdbkS0KD1r3wwpqo4_250.gif

3388490_550x550_0.jpg

SRRDI.png

5061757033xu6s.gif

uZ0jo.png

smurfx

get some go again
can somebody explain the rubio racist of the year thread title? god damn the lakers are doing terrible. wonder if mike brown will make it till the end of the year.

can somebody explain the rubio racist of the year thread title? god damn the lakers are doing terrible. wonder if mike brown will make it till the end of the year.
doing fine. OKC just got exposed by the Clippers, a team we beat. Portland's floundering, now sitting at 12-9. No one in the West scares me in a 7-game series except maybe Dallas.

doing fine. OKC just got exposed by the Clippers, a team we beat. Portland's floundering, now sitting at 12-9. No one in the West scares me in a 7-game series except maybe Dallas.

Are you still nominating the Lakers as a top 3 team? Please say it ain't so, Flo.

Pacers are playing extremely well. Hoping they can keep it going. Paul George is fucking starting to really grow and I'm loving every second of it. Roy Hibbert is playing out of his mind. I'm loving this team.

Are you still nominating the Lakers as a top 3 team? Please say it ain't so, Flo.

How are they not? Break it down before you call foul. Better than the following teams and would beat them in a playoff series:

- Better than the Clippers, just a better team and now know how to beat them after that last win
- Better than Denver, too young and inexperienced
- Better than Utah, not enough talent
- Better than San Antonio, old and hurt (Manu)
- Better than Houston, not enough talent
- Better than Portland, who have been floundering

Wildcards:
- Dallas, would be an epic series
- OKC, look at what the Clippers did to that team. Durant and Westbrick resorted to their chucking, anxious ways and got destroyed. Durant doesn't have that killer instinct, he's too nice of a guy.

Top 3 for sure.

smurfx

get some go again
if the lakers don't improve they are going to implode. phil jackson isn't there to keep shit going and nobody is going to give a damn what mike brown has to say.

How are they not? Break it down before you call foul. Better than the following teams and would beat them in a playoff series:

- Better than the Clippers, just a better team and now know how to beat them after that last win
- Better than Denver, too young and inexperienced
- Better than Utah
- Better than San Antonio
- Better than Houston
- Better than Portland, who have been floundering

Wildcards:
- Dallas, would be an epic series
- OKC, look at what the Clippers did to that team. Durant and Westbrick resorted to their chucking, anxious ways and got destroyed. Durant doesn't have that killer instinct, he's too nice of a guy.

Top 3 for sure.

Heavy, I just don't even know what to think anymore. I'd take the Clippers in 7 games because of their youth and they have a PG in CP3 which caused havoc to the Lakers last year and that was him not having Blake Griffien, Deandre, Billups, etc. I'd take Portland over the Lakers in a 7 game series. I'd take Dallas in a 7 game series. I'd take the Bulls in a 7 game series. I'd take Oklahoma in a 7 game series. I'd take Miami in a 7 game series. The Lakers SUCK. Just deal with it.

ajf009

Heavy, I just don't even know what to think anymore. I'd take the Clippers in 7 games because of their youth and they have a PG in CP3 which caused havoc to the Lakers last year and that was him not having Blake Griffien, Deandre, Billups, etc. I'd take Portland over the Lakers in a 7 game series. I'd take Dallas in a 7 game series. I'd take the Bulls in a 7 game series. I'd take Oklahoma in a 7 game series. I'd take Miami in a 7 game series. The Lakers SUCK. Just deal with it.

maybe he meant top 3 in the west? but yeah there's no way they're top 3 overall

dabig2

So the Nets just signed the legendary Keith Bogans. Knicks better watch out before Nets snipe their playoff spot!

I'd take the Clippers in 7 games
Nope, we beat em last week so that mental hurdle is gone. Lakers would win in 5 or 6 games.

I'd take Portland over the Lakers in a 7 game series.
I wish the :lol smiley was alive to see this

I'd take Dallas in a 7 game series.
The only team that really scares me

I'd take the Bulls in a 7 game series.
First of all, I was talking about the Western Conf but I'll answer anyway. That team is all D-Rose. The Heat exposed them last year in the playoffs. Put a stopper on Rose and they got nothing. The opening day loss was a fluke with that awful call on Deng that won the game for em, also didn't have Bynum for that game.

I'd take Oklahoma in a 7 game series.
I just don't see it happening with how soft Durant is and how inconsistent Westbrook is. James Harden is a scrub. All they have is Durant and WB, that's it.

I'd take Miami in a 7 game series.
Fair enough, but of course they wouldn't meet till the Finals. Who knows what happens in the Finals? Anything can happen.

The Lakers SUCK. Just deal with it.
Nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom