• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT| Knicks fans now drinking JD in straight shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Suns just isolated Hill on Beasley (after about 15 seconds had run off the clock, of course), and he blew right by him. Jeez.

pilonv1

why the hell is he shooting 3s? id be more worried about that than pleased if I was a lotto GM

They're up by nearly 20 over Georgia. And his team mates aren't getting him the ball. Looks like Dwight out there being frozen out of the offense.

Piecake

They're up by nearly 20 over Georgia. And his team mates aren't getting him the ball. Looks like Dwight out there being frozen out of the offense.

That right there is about the only way I can see kentucky losing. them playing selfish me-first ball

Piecake

Thats one thing I do not want to see, Webster getting dribble happy. He has some poor poor handles and tries to do way too much with his poor handles. He should just stick with his dribble back step jumper if the lane is closed to him

Watching this Suns game makes me realize how much I miss the old Mav/Suns games when they still had Marion. Those games were freakin intense.

Cipherr

Of course they are. The entire offense has come to a standstill. Thats what happens when Ryno ain't on the court.

Sort of grating to see them get an defensive rebound, then use that precious possession to chuck up a 3 with zero big men in the paint for a chance at the rebound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom