• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT| Knicks fans now drinking JD in straight shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

giri

tell your team to stop making every single shot and tell the refs to actually call fouls correctly

All you have to do is make it look like you're playing D and they'll miss

They're also only shooting 53%

The wolves are just shooting 39.5%

Miller should have been in 3 point contest man.

I don't think Miller has been seen much this year. He's been shooting 51% but it's a rather quiet one.

Pretty much everyone remembers him passing up on literally every other three last year.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I refuse to let a moron shit up the thread with the same god damn jokes over and over again. Do you remember Clovingsteam during the lockout? I bet even Puddles couldn't stand that

you're trippin

have a poptart

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
All you have to do is make it look like you're playing D and they'll miss

They're also only shooting 53%

The wolves are just shooting 39.5%

They were near 60% midway through the 4th.

Ultimately, the Wolves looked like a team playing their third game in three nights. The defense wasn't there, the shots weren't falling, just a general lack of energy and execution. (They got seriously out-rebounded.)

And, Lord, I know games like this are super frustrating, but I didn't expect the Wolves to be here, honestly. So it's cool. Making the playoffs would be fun, but if they don't, I understated. Next year is their time.

you're trippin

have a poptart

No. Pop Tarts taste like shit. Except for the Smores one.

So are you giving me blessings to post heatbench furiously again? Cause if people can post the same awful attempts at humor repeatedly then I might as well do my thing again too

chill out man.
let's squad up on bf3 while you smoke a joint.

Why would I play a game where I will die in any helicopter hogged and piloted by you?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
No. Pop Tarts taste like shit. Except for the Smores one.

So are you giving me blessings to post heatbench furiously again? Cause if people can post the same awful attempts at humor repeatedly then I might as well do my thing again too

Comparing Moris to Cloving is obviously a cry for help.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Lol that How Many Can Come Up Big commercial is a great Lebron troll.

im passed that now.
im now on the recon phase of my bf3 life.
i put radio beacons in secret rooms on karakand maps. :)

So basically you're going to camp and be completely irrelevant to the team while taking your squadmates out of position?

That's nothing different, but at least you're not killing teammates now.

The M.O.B

This is a wonderful game with refs letting both teams play, hopefully they keep it up. Wade got slapped there but I don't even mind cuz refs are letting those light fouls go.

Clear Goaltending by Camby.

Lol wade just take the block stop whining this isn't 2006

That was clearly goaltending

The M.O.B

Blazers are so slow to react to looseballs/TO's.

Joel Anthony and Lebron were bobbling the ball around and Blazers still couldn't get back on defense in time.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Did you stop paying attention to the game when you realized Portland was going to get their asses handed to them tonight?

you may have died but you came reborn a better man

Lol what fresh salt. I never post during games, nope.

Yo dude, a girlfriend would solve a lot of your problems.

Blazers are so slow to react to looseballs/TO's.

Joel Anthony and Lebron were bobbling the ball around and Blazers still couldn't get back on defense in time.

Joel Anthony bobbling the ball is nothing new :(

Yo dude, a girlfriend would solve a lot of your problems.

Based Reilo please share me your tips on getting pussy

Please

no but seriously way to respond to my asshole posts with more asshole posts of your own

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom