• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
At least MJ isn't on ESPN talking with Worst Barry about how Jeremy Lin could be the best PG in the game.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Magics having poor goggles on judging talent didnt hurt the Lakers. Can the same be said of Jeffrey and the Bobcats?
He wanted Rudy. And he wanted to trade the Kwame pick for Brand.

But again, the first pic on his watch was BiGODbo.

He's okay in my book.

At least MJ isn't on ESPN talking with Worst Barry about how Jeremy Lin could be the best PG in the game.

Naw, he's just in North Carolina, devaluing his "investment" and dressing poorly.

And gambling.

You always see Magic smiling on TV...cause he knows that it took him attaining HIV, Kareem retiring and Bryon Scott dying in order for the Bulls to finally get one.

And Cookie > Juanita, back then and now.

Jeffrey has one more chip and miserable existence.

Magic ain't even mad, tho.

Magic married a woman named Cookie.

Successful Marriages:

Magic - 1/1

Jeffrey - 0/1

Cookie could have bounced out and no one would have blamed her but she stayed. Cause Earvin got that Magic Stick.

Juanita was just trying to get paid so she could shag the pool boy and spend Jeffrey's loot.

Snap. Plus the white sox have more championships in the last decade than the Clippers have in its entire existence.
tumblr_m1apqix2Bs1rqafrjo1_500.gif

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
New OT should be ready in the morning. I need sleep. Goodnight.

<3 Dr.Blade!

thanks for the prostate exam! It was delightful.
Hate to break it to you LS, but that big black man who went to your room wasn't a doctor, but a recent parolee, afaik.

:x

The Clippers finished March with an 11-9 record as the first team since the Cincinnati Royals in February 1967 to play 20 or more games in a single month

So many games... lockout basketball ugh.

Getting depressed about this draft.

It's good in that if you don't get a top 1 pick your going to get a player that is not Jan Vesely bad but otherwise there are no all-stars other than possibly Beal.

Robinson is a poor mans Derrick Williams, who was a much stronger, beefier PF with better scoring who still looked undersized for the position. Robinson can play SF but he won't even be Beasley good.

Kidd Gilchrist is just not a #2 pick. I think he has the best ball control in terms of finishing that I've seen in an SF in a while...but it's hard to say if he'll average even 15 ppg at the next level which is a disaster as a lottery selection...

Drummond will declare for sure due to Uconns post season ban and he's a huge bust and posterboy for how AAU development can ruin players.

Harrison Barnes has defied Luol Deng good predictions and is legitimately comparable to Matt Barnes at this point.

Sullinger lived up to the naysayers last night with a complete inability to play against an NBA sized body in the 7 foot Withey last night. Chances of him becoming Kevin Love are mega millions bad.

Steals in this draft will be Brad Beal (all-star potential), Jeremy Lamb and Terrence Jones given draft position.

Austin Rivers should honestly go undrafted. He's going to be a headache for teams with his huge sense of entitlement being Docs son and his ceiling is Jordan Crawford.

charsace

Getting depressed about this draft.

It's good in that if you don't get a top 1 pick your going to get a player that is not Jan Vesely bad but otherwise there are no all-stars other than possibly Beal.

Robinson is a poor mans Derrick Williams, who was a much stronger, beefier PF with better scoring who still looked undersized for the position. Robinson can play SF but he won't even be Beasley good.

Kidd Gilchrist is just not a #2 pick. I think he has the best ball control in terms of finishing that I've seen in an SF in a while...but it's hard to say if he'll average even 15 ppg at the next level which is a disaster as a lottery selection...

Drummond will declare for sure due to Uconns post season ban and he's a huge bust and posterboy for how AAU development can ruin players.

Harrison Barnes has defied Luol Deng good predictions and is legitimately comparable to Matt Barnes at this point.

Sullinger lived up to the naysayers last night with a complete inability to play against an NBA sized body in the 7 foot Withey last night. Chances of him becoming Kevin Love are mega millions bad.

Steals in this draft will be Brad Beal (all-star potential), Jeremy Lamb and Terrence Jones given draft position.

Austin Rivers should honestly go undrafted. He's going to be a headache for teams with his huge sense of entitlement being Docs son and his ceiling is Jordan Crawford.

My favorite players are MKG, Jeremy Lamb and Leonard. People are sleeping on lamb because his team was shit, but he's an allstar in the making and the best perimeter player in the draft. MKG gives a team a great defender and rebounder at the 3 with a good slashing game and great finishing around the rim. Leonard is my favorite bigman prospect in this draft. He played on a shit team where guys refused to give him the ball. Really athletic and has good post skills.

WTF happened with Jordan/Magic shit up there? Fuck

Anyway, Spurs won their 7th straight yesterday. We're 2.5 behind the Thunder and 5 games up on the Lakers (8 game lead on the Mavs for the division)

Hoping that the Bulls and Grizzlies beat the Thunder the next few games.

LuchaShaq

Banned
Maybe I'm an asshole but watching Jimmer fail over and over again after the insane tourney hype makes me happy. Fucking clowns acting like Jimmer was nash 2.0 when they have as much in common as Shaq/Eddy Curry. At least most of the guys busting out in tourney play this year might actually not be out of the league in 3 years like Jimmer.

I do like the depth in this draft a lot though the top end other than Davis is a little weak with maybe MKG going second overall despite not having any half-court offense other than rebounding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom