• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of the Last Hope for Image Quality

Gazoinks

^^

Pretty sure SotC has a widescreen option in-game. If not then use a widescreen hack or play 4:3 T_T.

Oh wow, I feel silly now. :p

I usually pick up on stretching quickly, but I guess I was too focused on getting it working. >.> Will take properly sized pics at some point. Should I edit out those ones?

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
R64.jpg

S64.jpg

Just about finished with this game. Too short, but rather fun.

Hey duder, no lossy JPEGs allowed, sorry bud.

You should try and post the PNG's if you've got em, or check out how to convert them into lossless JPEGs.

Stallion Free said:
Grabbin your attention

Do you think you could link to the JPEG tutorial in the OP?

I've had to post it in this thread more times than I can remember and it would be way easier to just say "Check the OP" than having to get the link every time.

Here is a screenshot of my CRU:

11811131114_23332e5011_o.png

30hz enables 4800x2700 and 5120x2880
55hz enables 3840x2160

11507036556_f469b68dc0_o.png

Oh okay I totally misunderstood you. Awesome thanks, I'll try it out.

Spazznid

Haven't been active lately, because My job is killing my soul. But here's a few of the Derilect Tileset. Lovely place.

11812622913_cc31d369ea_o.png

I_D

Hey duder, no lossy JPEGs allowed, sorry bud.

You should try and post the PNG's if you've got em, or check out how to convert them into lossless JPEGs.

Unfortunately, they're not artifacted; that's just how the game looks. It has a really subtle, but shitty, grain over everything that makes it look kinda weird.

Here's the same shots converted from FRAPS .bmp to lossless .png
http://abload.de/img/rage1p8qia.png
http://abload.de/img/rage2ndu8r.png

And now I've beaten the game, so two last shots:
rage33ixpf.png

rage4oalo2.png

It really does look like concept art when it wants to cooperate.

Well it WAS released in 2013. And uses the same engine as the previous AC games with some nvidia tech piled on top. For them to do an overhaul of the engine, they'd probably have to abandon this 1 game every year thing....

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Well it WAS released in 2013. And uses the same engine as the previous AC games with some nvidia tech piled on top. For them to do an overhaul of the engine, they'd probably have to abandon this 1 game every year thing....

I think they've got different teams heading it every other year, so I expect the great leap to come when they finally cut off a previous gen version and go full steam ahead next gen.

Seems like I get that weird motion blur\ghosting when I'm in free camera mode. Really noticeable in the water (looks blurred)

11846157895_b01785c0e9_o.jpg

11843060323_57f1e863cb_o.jpg

Durante

I really do need to remember getting Remember Me at some point, I love the aesthetics.

Did Durante release something I haven't seen yet?
I haven't actually released anything yet but am running a bit of a closed pre-alpha test.

And when I say pre-alpha I do mean lots of shit doesn't work. In fact, there's at least as much stuff which doesn't work as there is stuff that works. But if any screenshot-GAF regular wants in despite that (and has the time and inclination to actually help me debug things) contact me by PM (and mention your steam name if it's not in your GAF profile).

RedSwirl

I really do need to remember getting Remember Me at some point, I love the aesthetics.

I haven't actually released anything yet but am running a bit of a closed pre-alpha test.

And when I say pre-alpha I do mean lots of shit doesn't work. In fact, there's at least as much stuff which doesn't work as there is stuff that works. But if any screenshot-GAF regular wants in despite that (and has the time and inclination to actually help me debug things) contact me by PM (and mention your steam name if it's not in your GAF profile).

"Cocaine" sounds like a good name for a piece of software or an operating system.

Top Bottom