• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of the Last Hope for Image Quality

vio

ifOif5cggt37s.jpg

ixiLsmiXG996m.jpg

Cryout 3: New Vegas

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
I know it's already been said, but man Jim and K-Putt are killing it with these Blur shots. Damn near every single one has been wallpaper-tier.

I know it's already been said, but man Jim and K-Putt are killing it with these Blur shots. Damn near every single one has been wallpaper-tier.

When I see comments like this, I feel bad that I don't really like 16:9 very much. But maybe I should dabble in it just for the potential for nifty background every now and then. I don't use game screenshots as wallpapers myself, but that's usually just due to me preferring more simplistic images.

Man I really missed my opportunity with not picking up Blur when I had the chance. :(

It's a shame it was pulled from Steam. That's on Activision. I'm sure you can still get this game elsewhere though.

Anywho, a few more screenshots to move along this page.

14869452423_20c50de9c3_o.jpg

14841321694_07b03e5ce5_o.jpg

Ack, I guess square shots don't end up resizing side by side like a portrait might. From now on I'm posting a smaller size of that stuff.

Portaits don't get reiszed side by size either. People just wrap them in quotes for that. Mostly because taller images aren't necessarily forum friendly.

kanuuna

Forgive the aliasing. Tis just for... demonstration purposes.
Yeeup.

Teasing like that is mean. Also I should probably finish that game; I got maybe 9 hours in and then never touched it again for whatever reason. Then I went on to buy the PS4 version which I ended up playing until I reached the spot where I quit playing on the PC version.
I remember the PC version running like garbage for myself actually. Playing on the console felt like less of a pain in the ass for that reason. And that next-gen Lara.

Not selling the 'refined', 'defined' or whatever edition update as an add-on for PC seems like an odd decision even today given that Square was the one to sell the Director's Cut for DE:HR way after that thing came out.

Top Bottom