• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of the Last Hope for Image Quality

dn8Je5C.jpg

tvUem5C.jpg

One3rd

Your Alice shots reminded me I had some sitting on my hard drive I hadn't uploaded yet. Looks like I deleted the original folder though and all I have left are a couple down sampled shots. The game definitely does have some interesting and varied locations!

How did you get portrait working? Were they cropped from landscape? I had problems getting an portrait resolutions to work without drastically stretching the image or having massive black bars at the top and bottom.

Not sure if you were aware but you can use the UE3 commands for free camera, slow, and other screenshoting uses.

13181321044_d17c2f5548_o.jpg

13181178973_240d6eec8c_o.jpg

Your Alice shots reminded me I had some sitting on my hard drive I hadn't uploaded yet. Looks like I deleted the original folder though and all I have left are a couple down sampled shots. The game definitely does have some interesting and varied locations!

How did you get portrait working? Were they cropped from landscape? I had problems getting an portrait resolutions to work without drastically stretching the image or having massive black bars at the top and bottom.

Not sure if you were aware but you can use the UE3 commands for free camera, slow, and other screenshoting uses.
pics

Damnit, thanks for the info, i didn't know that was possible and i finished the game yesterday so i wont be going back to that for a while. I just cropped the images from a 3200x1800px picture,

13123806763_5d29116188_o.jpg

13123819303_e3af3097cf_o.jpg

Thorgal

^^^
Greetings and salutations !

I found a cheat table for this game which includes playersonly ,Fly .ghost . remove hud . Etc..

It is is very clunky and a pain in the ass to work with in tight spaces, but what can you do .

batmanorigins2014-03-chuld.jpg

batmanorigins2014-03-k2uby.jpg

Xyber

I finally decided to dive in to that big black hole that is Skyrim modding. There's almost too much stuff out there now. D:

Since I was playing normally and just grabbed these as I walked around there is no downsampling. 35-40fps outside is low enough. :p

13213418003_d7d9d7a1bf_o.png

13213417133_174626f0f4_o.png

Thorgal

Can you give us a link to the table? I did not play BO yet.

13124067074_4027ff2822_o.jpg

13123722165_d9f6d72857_o.jpg

Neo already answered but i will chime in:

playersonly works fine enough but causes the cape to glitch out .

the bottom of it stays stuck causing the cape to stretch ro ridiculous lengths as can be seen in my second SS.

The dof effect while nice. can also be hard to work with.

Neo already answered but i will chime in:

playersonly works fine enough but causes the cape to glitch out .

the bottom of it stays stuck causing the cape to stretch ro ridiculous lengths as can be seen in my second SS.

The dof effect while nice. can also be hard to work with.

That's unfortunate, the cape could have made for some nice shots combined with Nvidia Physix

13168276144_cdd63484f4_o.jpg

13168000945_03395708ca_o.jpg

Thorgal

That's unfortunate, the cape could have made for some nice shots combined with Nvidia Physix

Well the cape does freeze in the same position but batman himself doesn't which limits dramatic posing options .

I wish there was an option to freeze everything or a "pause " option .

Dark souls with DSfix Pause option + Neo's free camera has really spoiled me .

This game is aiming to be f2p upon release and given how bad it currently is, I am stupid for spending $15 to 'access' it's beta. (Bad animations, no ski tracks in the snow, bad ski clipping, clothing doesn't move etc)

However, in stills it looks ok.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
This game is aiming to be f2p upon release and given how bad it currently is, I am stupid for spending $15 to 'access' it's beta. (Bad animations, no ski tracks in the snow, bad ski clipping, clothing doesn't move etc)

This bums me out.

I need a good snowboarding / skiing game in my life, and I was hyped that this would be it.

Here's hoping they can improve on it more before official launch.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist

This bums me out.

I need a good snowboarding / skiing game in my life, and I was hyped that this would be it.

Here's hoping they can improve on it more before official launch.

Do you see what he's complaining about? It's a beta that's unfinished.

That's ridiculous.

If you played it you would understand.

To put it harshly... it feels like a bunch of non devs got a hold of the Cryengine.

I've played hundreds of betas over the years and it's rare that something, even in such an early state, is this bad and then completely turns it around.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Do you see what he's complaining about? It's a beta that's unfinished.

That's ridiculous.

Hence the last line.
I was going to buy into it early like he did because I've been following it for awhile and was very excited about it. After seeing the early development though I just decided to hold off before purchasing.

Not saying that is a bad or good thing, but I will be patiently waiting for release.

Top Bottom