• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA March-April |OT| Reunited and it Phil's so good.

fEeTL3p.gif

Standings as of Apr 01:
aKyZ2Cl.png

Annual Knickerbocker update:

Starbury ballin' and winning.
stephon-marbury-crying.jpg

Stephon Marbury is now a two-time champion. The former polarizing NBA star scored 28 points in game 6 to help lead his Beijing Ducks to a 4-2 series win over the Xinjiang Flying Tigers over the weekend.

#weintheJabari list: (stolen from moris)
Nuhqu5g.png

/+/ MARCH OT OP Archive /+/

Silkworm

Hmmm, was disappointed that the Celtics beat the Hawks this past Wednesday. But their upcoming schedule looks pretty good for returning to their tanking ways. :) Need to catchup with the 76ers and the Bucks after all. ;-)

Pimpwerx

It's okay Knicks fans. Melo will win a ring next year. As a member of the Miami HEAT. Legit Big4 incoming. PEACE.

JABEE

Pat Croce pumping up the crowd! No one beats the Sixers tank!

How good are Embiid, Parker and Wiggins?

C'mon 6ers,don't get blown the f out yet. At least not before the jersey retirement .

Pat Croce pumping up the crowd! No one beats the Sixers tank!

How good are Embiid, Parker and Wiggins?
Don't follow collegiate ball that much but Wiggins didn't look like a worthy of 1st overall lately. I feel Parker or embiid are more likely to be picked ahead of Wiggins.

effzee

Just watched the Iverson tribute and jersey retirement.

Man I grew up watching Iverson play. Buying all his sneakers. Can't believe now his jersey is retiring.

Miss his prime days. AI was a blast to watch.

Kevtones

Yo what happened here?

I GAF-die for two weeks and this? I'm not even a serf in these parts; more like a traveling salesman with mediocre wares and a suddenly nice shack in Portland.

Just watched the Iverson tribute and jersey retirement.

Man I grew up watching Iverson play. Buying all his sneakers. Can't believe now his jersey is retiring.

Miss his prime days. AI was a blast to watch.

Yep, he hated practice heh, but loved watching every minute he was on court. My favorite player before bron.

Nothing is ever the same after a separation. This is right here...is getting back together for the kids.
I'm trying not to agree..
crying-waterfalls.gif

Wow another nationally televised Knicks game? Damn.

Yo what happened here?

I GAF-die for two weeks and this? I'm not even a serf in these parts; more like a traveling salesman with mediocre wares and a suddenly nice shack in Portland.
Look for the original 2014 NBA Feb OT(i can't find it now, on phone), last 2 or 3 pages pretty much sums up what happened.

The M.O.B

Yeah, we had 18 teams playing yesterday and this thread couldn't even get past 50 posts.

Guess we will see once playoffs hit if NBAGAF is revived.

alba

Little is the new Big
Noah is destroying the Knicks and I'm loving it ;) Gonna have a triple double by the end of the 3rd quarter :D

alba

Little is the new Big
Noah 10 assists in the first half, 2 rebounds shy of a triple double in the first half. Amazing ;)

Top Bottom