• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

I kinda want Parker to be out for the first game to see how they do without him. They're moving the ball so well right now, and I'm scared he's going to start putting on iso dribbling shows.

He's a big reason they won game 1(?) last year, but he pooped the bed in a couple of other games.

Eh, never mind. He should be in but just stay smart.

Cloudy

Banned
I kinda want Parker to be out for the first game to see how they do without him. They're moving the ball so well right now, and I'm scared he's going to start putting on iso dribbling shows.

You cannot beat the Heat without PG penetration and you need as many people who can handle the ball and create their own shot cos of the trapping defense. Without Parker, Spurs have ZERO chance.

Ambient80

No new thread for Finals? So who gonna be Mike Miller this year for Miami?

You mean as far as 3- point shooters or come outta nowhere hot streaks? Miami has both covered I think. Hasn't Lewis been throwing down some 3's this postseason? Not to mention Allen and Bosh are still big threats in that area, and even Wade has dropped several. James can shoot them pretty well too. Basically, Miami has plenty of miracle 3-point shooters if they need, then Cole can get going too though not as much behind the arc. I'd like to see a duel in one game between Green and Allen. Just have both of them going off from behind the arc. I love angry Allen.

Yeah I notice Wade has been hitting alot of threes lately.. More than he attempted during the regular season. All the resting has been paying off significantly.

I'm not gonna be highly critical of Durant and Westbrook because it's not their fault. Their owner is a tight-wad, and their coach is mediocre.

If you're still straggling behind, the NBAgaf temp forum (where NBAgaf migrated to) is still going.

Big stuff is happening, PM me if you still need a link.

Top Bottom