• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 Olympic Men's Ice Hockey Tournament | Salt on an international level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toews and Kane are UFA's next summer. They'll likely get Perry+Getzlaf max contracts, and they're both only 25.

EDIT: not sure about their dynasty with Hossa (35) and Sharp (32). Even Keith is 30.

Toews has to finally wear the C in South Korea. Dude as been Canada's best forward in 2 straight Olympics now, and actually walks the captain walk, unlike Sid, who is so charismatic, quiet and fucking awkward.

Yeah, I don't really get why he was passed over this year, to be honest.

I don't know guys....do we know for sure that Toews hasn't always wanted to play for the Leafs?

He's from Winnipeg and god knows no one wants to play there.

YOUR JINX WON'T WORK SAMYY

As sure as a Patrick Kane penalty shot

That's... Not very sure this season. :p

Unless that was the joke.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
If I could "like" posts on GAF, I would definitely hit that "like" button on Don Quick's post.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
1013739_10152268025314553_1443178173_n.jpg

Awww, what a nice gesture. Then again, who gives out parking tickets on a day like this?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
For me, Weber should be the next Captain.

Friggin dominates the ice,
and has a lot of ice time too...
He was incredible. Never seen him dominate like that in both ends of the ice, and from what I've read he's had somewhat of an off year.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
He was incredible. Never seen him dominate like that in both ends of the ice, and from what I've read he's had somewhat of an off year.
Hard to have a good year when you're stuck in Nashville with that supporting cast there. I am glad he never went to Philly, they would be so scary with him.

Jayhawk

I don't get to see Vlasic and Weber much, but both of them really impressed me with their play in this tournament. I don't recall too many mistakes in the defensive end from those two.

Acid08

Banned
I don't get to see Vlasic and Weber much, but both of them really impressed me with their play in this tournament. I don't recall too many mistakes in the defensive end from those two.
Pickles is literally the best player in the world. These are facts.

Socreges

Banned
I always thought Pickles was Pavelski.

On another note, the giant Teddy Ruxpin from the closing ceremonies will give me forever nightmares.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom