• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 Console Screenshot Thread (PS4, XB1, Wii U) [READ OP!]

BeeDog

Those are gameplay shots with the HUD turned off. You can see the aliasing on the trees and the bad sub-pixel coverage.

Sebmugi

1446897605-driveclub-tm-20150620104716.jpg

1446897613-driveclub-tm-20150619202914.jpg

Caayn

Ar these photomode or gameplay?
Those seem to be photomode.

Here are two gameplay shots of the area of the first picture to show the differences.
It's few meters past it on the track. I couldn't drive back because the game kept resetting my car everytime I tried to drive 5 meters in the wrong direction :/
dccaayn1nwjhu.png

dccaayn2hwkwl.png

Those are gameplay shots with the HUD turned off. You can see the aliasing on the trees and the bad sub-pixel coverage.
I'd love to play the same version of the game as you're playing.

Here are two gameplay shots of the area of the first picture to show the differences.
It's few meters past it on the track. I couldn't drive back because the game kept resetting my car everytime I tried to drive 5 meters in the wrong direction :/
dccaayn1nwjhu.png

dccaayn2hwkwl.png

Kinda hard to compare though as one of them is a still shot.

dccaayn1nwjhu.png

dccaayn2hwkwl.png

wow.. that looks like an early last gen game lol

slackjaw10

Neo Member
No. These could have won the worst screenshot from a good looking game.

This. The IQ can admittedly be lacking, mainly concerning specular aliasing, but for the most part it has some of the best lighting of any game this generation. My recent posts are all gameplay.

Edit: also true what Noobcraft said.

Guy got rise of theach tomb raider yesterday and the game looks stunning. can someone tell me how I can post my captures on neogaf?

is there a way to directly post captures from xbone?

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Fallout 4 leaked early huh?

I think those look pretty nice actually. After the whole controversy I expected far worse. People comparing it to FO3 and NV are going to eat crow.

Of course, I don't know how it runs. How's the framerate?

Fallout 4 leaked early huh?

I think those look pretty nice actually. After the whole controversy I expected far worse. People comparing it to FO3 and NV are going to eat crow.

Of course, I don't know how it runs. How's the framerate?

Pretty damn solid. A few hiccups here and there, but nothing bad at all.

Also, did they ever patch the poor performance in Everybody's Gone to the Rapture?

Dude Guy

God fucking damn, the Driveclub shots the past couple of pages. I don't even like racing games but I kinda want the game for my new PS4 now.

Top Bottom