• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 Console Screenshot Thread (READ RULES IN OP)

Midn1ght

OszKOgB.png

lAZz62r.png

Timu

Ya it definitely has to do with the TV itself I just didn't realize how much better it looked until I compared viewing the screenshots on both, my PC LCDs are both Samsung models, good contrast but lack the deep colors & black level depth of the plasma.

I don't know how much it helps but I'm able to select 36-Bit color depth in PS4's display settings, apparently it's not commonly supported on TVs (The TV itself displays "36-bit" whenever I switch to PS4 input).
Yes, but use PNG next time!!!

Sebmugi

Dumb, your DC shots are still great, I'm sure the guys of Evolution Studio would appreciate what you are doing on this thread for several months.

But it seems to easy for you to take insane pictures. I think it will be more challenging for you to take awesome shots but in game, not in photo mode. Do you accept the challenge ?
:)

if I understand if you ask me to take ingame screens unable to work framings..
why not but it is on it will be less impressive .. I certainly try ^^

I like the... gun in Halo.

COD looks good but still this many years later, looks flat in terms of lighting.

Dumb - is that tyre deformation in Driveclub?

Top Bottom