• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 Console Screenshot Thread (READ RULES IN OP)

dr guildo

amarectv2016-07-0515-ubsao.png

amarectv2016-07-0514-7as9r.png
]

Very interesting visuals !

Javin98

Banned
t86oW3B.png

BtiGEeA.png

With everyone so serious about having great composure in their shots, I thought I should take a dumb selfie shot with one of the bosses. :p

Noobcraft

Thought I'd take a look at my galleries and it shows me that the following picture from ROTR has 104024 views. How?
Another website may have used it for an article. I had one of my Forza Horizon 2 screenshots used on an article a site wrote. Otherwise if it got on the front page of a popular thread it could have gotten a lot of views. My screenshots on the front page of this thread all have over 100k views.

Thought I'd take a look at my galleries and it shows me that the following picture from ROTR has 104024 views. How?

How can you see your view count ? Is it a Xbox thing ?

I have a problem with the pictures from "c2.staticflickr.com", they don't appear on my Chrome browser. Any idea why and how to fix it ?

Thanks. :)

TheKeyPit

Banned
Another website may have used it for an article. I had one of my Forza Horizon 2 screenshots used on an article a site wrote. Otherwise if it got on the front page of a popular thread it could have gotten a lot of views. My screenshots on the front page of this thread all have over 100k views.

That's probably it.

How can you see your view count ? Is it a Xbox thing ?

I have a problem with the pictures from "c2.staticflickr.com", they don't appear on my Chrome browser. Any idea why and how to fix it ?

Thanks. :)

I'm uploading to abload.de . The site shows a view count for every picture.

The pictures have a view count on Xbox too.

Top Bottom