• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 B/S/T Feedback Thread | Read the OP, and Prepare to Feedback

Negative Feedback for xDEKOIx

Sent money for a code and said code has already been redeemed per Xbox. Have sent 2 PMs since 5 and have not heard anything back.

I have recorded this in the Feedback sheet, but have made a mental note on it. It sucks that an already redeemed code was sold, but don't think two hours is enough time to get a response from someone. Please try to work it out if you can!

xDEKOIx

Would love to get this resolved any way. Have been doing purchases through gaf for years and this is my first negative experience. But I still have not received any reply nearly 20 hours later.

PM sent. Sorry for the late reply as I was at a wedding yesterday. Might have mixed the codes up. Sent replacement code, but if that doesn't work, I offered a refund. As you can tell on my sheet I'm a plus seller with 0 negative feedback and this was purely an accident :p

EDIT: Sent Refund. Sorry for the inconvenience. First time this has happened :( (does the negative feedback still stand?)

dmix90

Positive buyer feedback for Tacitus_
Positive buyer feedback for Uncle Dukey
Positive buyer feedback for Admodieus

Fast and smooth transactions. Pleasure to deal with. Thank you!

dmix90

Positive buyer feedback for Certinty
Positive buyer feedback for WipedOut
Positive buyer feedback for Haloid1177
Positive buyer feedback for itllgrobak
Positive buyer feedback for pr0cs
Positive buyer feedback for ¡HarlequinPanic!
Positive buyer feedback for terencecah

Fast and smooth transactions. Pleasure to deal with. Thank you!

Top Bottom