• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 B/S/T Feedback Thread | Read the OP, and Prepare to Feedback

RedAssedApe

Banned
Positive buyer feedback for Dahaka

Positive buyer feedback for Smiling Monster

Positive buyer feedback for monkeybizz

Positive buyer feedback for chronic_archaic

Siyou

Positive Feedback for DieAntwoord! He was awesome with communication and quick with the shipping. Pretty awesome guy to do business with! :)

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Positibe Seller feedback for Corpekata

Quick and easy transaction

Certinty

I have no idea where to ask for advice so I guess here will do?

Anyway in the BST thread I posted that I wanted to buy $60 of PSN credit for $54. A member then private messaged me, I responded and then they sent me their PayPal email address.

I then proceeded to pay the $54 via F&F. I then messaged the member saying I'd paid but got nothing in response for hours. A few hours later I then messaged again asking if they'd received the money, and once again no reply. Then around 9 hours after payment I messaged them one more time saying if they couldn't send the codes then refund me and it was the same story.

It's been about 17 hours since I paid and I haven't heard a word. The member has been online often since so I'm fairly worried. I assume since I paid through PayPal F&F I am screwed?

Squarehard

I have no idea where to ask for advice so I guess here will do?

Anyway in the BST thread I posted that I wanted to buy $60 of PSN credit for $54. A member then private messaged me, I responded and then they sent me their PayPal email address.

I then proceeded to pay the $54 via F&F. I then messaged the member saying I'd paid but got nothing in response for hours. A few hours later I then messaged again asking if they'd received the money, and once again no reply. Then around 9 hours after payment I messaged them one more time saying if they couldn't send the codes then refund me and it was the same story.

It's been about 17 hours since I paid and I haven't heard a word. The member has been online often since so I'm fairly worried. I assume since I paid through PayPal F&F I am screwed?

Did you check the feedback of that other party?

If they have good feedback, give them time to follow through. Sometimes when people log in, they don't necessarily check private messages, and could just be reading threads, so who knows.

17 hours is really not that long to be honest, even if it is a code.

Once you start counting days, then I'd probably begin to worry, but for now, I'd say just be patient, especially since F&F is hard to file a claim against (can be done).

Of course, this is all predicated on if the other party has good feedback too, because if they don't, you never know, but I'd say just give the other party until the end of tomorrow or something before you start the panic mode, since there's plenty of other factors that could play in to this that we just don't know about.

Certinty

Did you check the feedback of that other party?

If they have good feedback, give them time to follow through.

17 hours is really not that long to be honest, even if it is a code.

Once you start counting days, then I'd probably begin to worry, but for now, I'd say just be patient, especially since F&F is hard to file a claim against (can be done).

Of course, this is all predicated on if the other party has good feedback too, because if they don't, you never know, but I'd say just give the other party until the end of tomorrow or something before you start the panic mode, since there's plenty of other factors that could play in to this that we just don't know about.
They had a few positive seller transactions.

Thanks for the advice, i'll give it till the end of today then and see what's up, that seems like a fair period. Would rather not give someone negative feedback without giving them a chance.

Thanks man.

Top Bottom