• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 B/S/T Feedback Thread | Read the OP, and Prepare to Feedback

ClearData

for BernardoOne. I bought a Nier Automata Steam key from him and he promptly gifted me my copy. The whole thing took maybe an hour and a half to setup and execute. So no time at all and I am ready for March 17th.

JoseDFrog

Banned
Positive seller feedback for DTU

Sold and shipped a Wii U in excellent condition with perhaps the most bubble wrap I've ever seen.

JoseDFrog

Banned
Positive seller feedback for righthandmouse

This hero saved my little cousin's sanity. Thanks for providing a brand new switch at cost and meeting me close to home.

Positive seller feedback for kitchenmotors

Sold me a Switch and Zelda for a fair price. Awesome communication throughout the whole process.

Thanks so much!!!

sadromeo

POSITIVE seller feedback for Gray-Fox. I received my Zelda: BOTW SE on time. Communication was great and no problems at all. Would buy from again.

sadromeo

POSITIVE seller feedback for Mrmask. Received my neon joy-cons on time with no problems. Great communication and would buy from again.

Positive Seller feedback for Animekatt.

Positive Buyer Feedback for Stanng243

I did three intentionally. We had three separate transactions over the past couple weeks, and I've been lax in my feedback. Good dude, and highly recommended to any sellers out there.

BHK3

Banned
Positive Seller Feedback for bigace33
Positive Seller Feedback for Square Triangle
Positive Seller Feedback for Jonboy

Top Bottom