• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 B/S/T Feedback Thread | Read the OP, and Prepare to Feedback

Positive seller feedback for Syriel. Kept in touch with me throughout the process, highly recommend and would buy from again.

Positive seller feedback for Lone_Prodigy. Sold me a Mass Effect key for a great price,highly recommend and would buy from again.

lilty

Positive seller feedback for Jesus Carbomb

Helped me out with an MLB.tv account at a great price and provided excellent instructions on how to get everything set up. Was very polite and courteous in all communications; would easily deal with again.

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
Positive Buyer feedback for lilty

Awesome buyer. Provided prompt payment and polite communications. Another great B/S/T transaction. Thanks!

Anustart

Positive buyer feedback for detectiveconan1

Paid for his product before I even had it and he knew it. Would sell again any day.

Backlogger

Positive seller feedback for Aselith

Sold me a used copy of Horizon Zero Dawn. Game arrived in good condition and on end day sooner than expected

Thank you

zewone

Negative seller feedback for Nintendad

On 2/23, Thursday afternoon I sent payment for the Wii U. He responded back that he had a long shift Friday and would ship it on Saturday.

I can understand this and don't mind. I was waiting for a PM from him on Saturday, even Sunday to get a tracking number or confirmation that console was shipped. This PM never comes.

I PM him on Monday asking for a tracking number.

He respond late Monday, early Tuesday that he would send me a tracking number after he got off work.

I wait and late Tuesday/early Wednesday I get a PM from him that states to expect a PM in 5 hours with a tracking number. Why would he not just send me a tracking number rather than this 5 hour PM?

I see now that he didn't ship the package until Wednesday (USPS tracking states the date), rather than Saturday. Rather than lying and making it seem like you shipped it on Saturday, why not just be up front with me?

So the package is finally on it's way after him lying about the shipping date. In our conversation , I specifically asked him if the Wii U was scratched up. Having owned one before I know the glossy console can scratch easily. He says it's not and it's in good condition.

The system arrived on 3/6 scratched to Hell.

It was also dirty, like a child had been the owner.

The worst part of it all is the system was worthless, as the disc drive is broken and can't read discs.

I PM him and explain the above to him. He tells me it was working when he sent it and that he would file a claim with USPS because he got insurance on the package and he would refund me.
1 week passes. I ask for my refund. He says still working with USPS and I may need to send console back to him. Fine, I don't care. Just give me my money back.

Another week and I ask him again. He ignores my PM.

Another week and I ask him again. He ignores my PM.

Another week and I ask him again. He ignores my PM. After 4 weeks I'm done waiting and I feel a negative feedback is justified.

Anustart

Also if it's allowed, positive buyer feedback for BBOY AJ .

He bought something from me, paid like a week before the item would come, but turned out he didn't need it, so I refunded him. He even gave me the option of keeping the money and sending him the unneeded item, but I couldn't do that!

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Positive Buyer feedback for C-Drive
AU7Amsc.gif

Top Bottom