• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 B/S/T Feedback Thread | Read the OP, and Prepare to Feedback

Positive Seller Feedback for LaunchpadMcQ! Thank you so much for the code! Was quick and effortless! Recommended!

Positive Seller Feedback for Dream_Journey! Thank you for the trade! This guy is awesome with communication and traded me an awesome game.

Positive Seller Feedback for zewone! Sent me two awesome games! Was quick and friendly! Thanks!

Positive Seller Feedback for Evolution of Metal! Sold me a great game at a great price! Thanks for the quick business and for putting up with my questions!

Positive buyer feedback for AlexFlame116 and Booker.DeWitt.
Positive Seller Feedback for Shantom! Thank you very much for the Steam codes! Shantom was very quick and patient as well!

Positive buyer feedback for AlexFlame116
Positive Seller Feedback for Bog! Thank you very much for the Xbox game code! Sold it to me at a great price!

Positive Seller Feedback for chronomac! Sold me a great game! Everything went great and the game arrived earlier than I thought! Thank you for everything! Can't wait to try it!

Positive Seller feedback for AlexFlame116.
Sold me a Sonic Mania (Switch) code. Great communication, and a tremendous dedication to fulfilling the code sending as soon as possible - far more than I expected - and highly recommended.
Positive Buyer Feedback for Earthbound64! Thank you so so much for your patience and understanding! Money was sent to me quickly and was very kind throughout the whole process! Definitely recommend in the future!

positive seller feedback for AlexFlame116
Positive Buyer Feedback for dab0ne! Bought a statue from me and was extremely patient throughout the whole ordeal! Made sure that everything went well and even helped me out with the process! Great buyer!

Positive Buyer Feedback for woodypop! Bought a game from me! woodypop was very nice and wanted to be informed throughout the whole process which is a huge plus in my opinion! Great buyer and I would definitely recommend him!

Positive Buyer Feedback for Shivershorts! Also bought a game from me! Was very kind and understanding of the whole process! Especially since there was something big going on at the time! Thank you very much!

Positive Trade Feedback for AlexFlame116 Thank you so much for trading with me! Very nice, chatty and patient person!

Positive Trade Feedback for Evolution of Metal Thanks so much for trading with me! Very nice person, first we agree on different game and his code gave be error because of my country, than he gave me different game code that i want!

Positive Seller feedback for Etzer
Sold me a PSVita, 64GB SonyCard, and some accessories for a great price

Friday, 12:36PM: Item listed
Friday, 12:46PM: I PM about item
Friday, 1:24PM: Payment sent
Friday, 4:15PM: Item sent
Saturday, 12:45PM: Item received

So, less than 24 hours between me PMing about the item, and me receiving the item.

To be fair, it's kind of cheating since we both live in Connecticut.
On the other hand, it went up to Springfield, MA and then back down to Hartford, CT before going to me in between those two cities.

The point of all of the above is - EXTREMELY quick shipping.

Positive Trade Feedback for Super Rookie!

Perfect transaction even though we had to deal with a couple of workarounds for region difference issues. Definitely do business with Super Rookie if you can!

Top Bottom