• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

2019 PC Screenshot Thread

maxsys84

Neo Member
May 4, 2019
Kingdom Come Deliverance +my ultra settigs, +my light settings +my ReShade settings +my ENB settings

Last edited:

BesuBaru

Aug 25, 2018
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Arcade Future Tone (Running with TLAC, no Post-FX AA, "No UI in PV Mode" mod, and arbitrary resolution mod with an internal resolution of 5120x2160)

Last edited:
Reactions: Night.Ninja

BesuBaru

Aug 25, 2018
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Arcade Future Tone (Using Ultrawide mod and TLAC; Extension of Previous Post) (The second screenshot has an issue regarding 2D overlay post-fx originally being designed with 16:9 in mind, but I am planning on looking into these weird issues)

Reactions: Night.Ninja

BesuBaru

Aug 25, 2018
Skyrim has the nicest birch trees.

If you want to lose the overlay for a screenshot open the console with the ` key and enter the command tm and hit enter to make the IU disappear for screenshots. Re-enter the command to re-enable it.
I used to play Skyrim just for the mods, modding in as many graphical mods without crashing the game, and for taking pictures.

Screamer-RSA

Nov 19, 2018
Skyrim has the nicest birch trees.

If you want to lose the overlay for a screenshot open the console with the ` key and enter the command tm and hit enter to make the IU disappear for screenshots. Re-enter the command to re-enable it.
Thanks I’ll git it a “shot” 😜